Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Project: Medic Wars

Default Re: Project: Medic Wars

Hello Leon,

There are 3 principal campaigns to play, with differents objectives, missions, difficulty... All of them are Greeks: Sparta, Athens and Corinth

The others factions haven't scripted campaign (normal long campaign), but they are great to play, like Carthage's invasion of Sicile, Syracuse, Etrurie etc...

The mod Les Guerres médiques is announced on a french site, Mundus Bellicus:

https://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/...-m%C3%A9diques

This is the new thread for this mod, and I will answer at the questions, and write news on this thread. It will be more easy for me to speak in my language!

Congratulations! Do you plan to work on a new mod??? A Peloponnesian era would be awesome! I could help you with the units I am both a historian and I hαve a fairly goοd knoledge of 3d unit creating. By the way, could you find a working link for the empires sans fin 380 b.c. (not 280 but 380)???
    Last edited by Leon Katakalon; November 13, 2017 at 04:20 PM.

Hello!

Mod Guerres Médiques v 1.0 is now available: https://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/...-m%C3%A9diques

Last edited by Tchateur; January 03, 2018 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchateur View Post
    Hello!

Mod Guerres Médiques v 1.0 is now available: https://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/...-m%C3%A9diques

Great! But how about an English version?

Hi HolyBob,

I've not good english level to make an english version but perhaps an user could work on it in the future.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Is it modfoldered Tchateur?

remplacer le fichier data de Barbarian Invasions. Je vous conseille donc très fortement de renommer le fichier data de Barbarian invasions avec un autre nom comme data-vanilla-BI.
    I.e. does GM change the vanilla files?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

When you will download my mod, you will have a folder "data". This folder contains all the files of my mod and will remplace the BI data vanilla file. Don't crush the BI data with the data of the GM mod, just rename the BI data vanilla folder with an other name to keep the file saved before to install my mod.

Good job. This mod is even better than Hegemonia

Thanks Gaspare, and good game guy

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

Hey @Tchateur, could I help you with your mod?

Tchateur, thx. I must ask... when the civil war between the 3 factions will be?

Hello,

Non-binary personn: for the moment I don't mod anymore, but my mod is open for every modders who want work on it

Gaspare: holy wars between the 3 principal factions can be started when one of them had the hegemony in Greece. But there are more events which can launch the holy wars than vanilla RTW game

NBP, if you translate this French mod into English I will give you all the gold in my sock.

I might be able to translate it. Let us see...

Give it a shot!

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

I'm not able to download from mega.nz, could you upload the mod elsewhere please?

any joy with the English version ?, brilliant modding btw great work

Quote Originally Posted by Tchateur View Post
    Hello!

is the version on this page the latest ?

also is there a way to recruit like in HCS ? like be able to recruit hoplites/units from taken cities not just whats in a fix roster for each faction as it added alot of visual variety and was cool to see many different hoplites in one army, amazing work and mod all the same and much appreciated

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456