Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War REPACK (UPDATED April 2020)

Default Arthurian: Total War REPACK (UPDATED April 2020)

Hello, I'm not a member of the team but a player. The forum is quite messy and I spent last night hours to find the right links and latest version of the mod. So here are the links, for players who want to play them. A guy named King_Z, who seems to be a member of the team, uploaded the mod at ModDB last year but used the wrong RS2 Environments addon. His one is not working and the climate of Britannia is Mediterranean-type. I finally managed to find Granto's RS 2 Environments addon and I uploaded it myself.

So here are the links, download and install them in that order :

Download links:

Just download, extract the content into your "Rome Total War" or "Rome Total War Gold" folder and play using "Arthurian Total War" executable which is in the game directory when the installation is finished.

Remember that in order to play the mod campaign, you will have to click on "Provincial Campaign" and not "Main Campaign" when the game is launched.

Screenshots:
    I took some screenshots and made a picture with all faction symbols.

Faction symbols:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Map screenshots:

Battle screenshots:

Last edited by Nelduin; April 18, 2020 at 10:51 PM.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Default Re: [UPD Feb 2016] New download links

I have combined the patch and the two fan patches into one, for those interested
    Last edited by Nelduin; March 10, 2016 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Edit: deleted, I made a mistake

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Great work, Nelduin, really appreciated.

And you added that ATWFanPatch2 I told you few days ago, you combined it and UnofficialFanPatch with 0.73a patch, right?

P.S.: You should contact some moderator on Mod DB to ask for substitution directly into Arthurian downloads page.

Yes, that Fan Patch should be installed after the Unofficial Patch. I combined those two with patch 0.73a too.

Sorry, Nelduin, in the music pack there are:

So these folders, at least the bi one, don't go in mod's folder (arthur)? They're supposed to overwrite original music?

Nope, both folders must go into arthur folder. Don't know why the mod needs to have a BI folder inside its own, but it works that way.

When I copy the combined patch I get these errors.

They all say it's impossible to find those files.

Yes I don't know why, I had the same thing when extracting the Fan Patch 2. Just ignore it.

Yeah, it only happens with ATWFanPatch2 copy. Listen, I'd like to translate this mod into Italian, can you explain me where I have to start from? I mean which files need to be translated, how it's structured a mod etc.

You will find all texts in data/text, but I have not run any translation so I can't help you more than that.

Hey Nelduin, as there is that problem during FanPatch2 copy (so I guess the patch isn't being installed), could you please remove it from the combined patch and make a new link?

Etruscan's Avatar Civis

Hey guys i installed and i get an error saying 'error filname does not exist \arthur\data\models_strat\ATW_brit_diplomat_cas'

please help!

Same problem here same error and terain error and error...error...error...

Steam version off rome gold edition.

I have no idea, it worked fine for me.

I also seem to be having the same problem,missing the "ATW_brit_diplomat_cas" file. Would you mind uploading that file for us, so that we may put it in the files ourselves?
    The Persian Empire could raise about 700 soldiers a goat and two chicken
    "This is the time to show my authority."

I don't have the mod installed anymore, but I used the same installer and patches uploaded at ModDB, so you should have the same files as me. Except if I made a mistake when uploading it, but I don't think it's the case. Did you installed the combined Patch I made, or both Unofficial Patch and Fan Patch 2?
    Last edited by Nelduin; March 10, 2016 at 09:07 AM.

I'm using the combined patch that you created, the issue however, seems to come from the original 0.73 download, as even running just that by itself seems to have the same problem.
    The Persian Empire could raise about 700 soldiers a goat and two chicken
    "This is the time to show my authority."

I heard someone else having problems with mods downloaded from ModDB these last few days, maybe it's temporary because I never had any problem when I installed the mod a few weeks ago.

I would give you rep, but apparently i can't give you more after the Silmarillion rep ^^

Finally someone cleaned up the mess so people can get a hold of ATW properly again!
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast