Thread: Third Age Crashes on start up.

Default Third Age Crashes on start up.

I have downloaded Third Age and the patch.When I tried to play it though it says it ran into a problem and closes.I have windows 10 if that helps.

Default Re: Third Age Crashes on start up.

Is your M2TW a Steam version, or non Steam (retail, Amazon, etc.) version?

Have you downloaded and installed TATW 3.0 both parts + TATW 3.2 Patch?

When does the game actually crash, when you start a campaign, when you start the mod, or when you start a battle?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Third Age Crashes on start up.

hey i think im having the exact same problems as this guy and whats happening is that when i go to steam to open the crusades folder (replaced with third age) it will pop up the loading screen for third age but then stops and shows a message saying an unexpected error has occurred and will now exit. pls help if you know how to solve.