Thread: BERSERKERS with working BERSERK-attribute -It's now possible in M2TV:Kingdoms!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default BERSERKERS with working BERSERK-attribute -It's now possible in M2TV:Kingdoms!

It's now possible to actually have working BERSERKERS in Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms, as they need only to be changed into Heavy Cavalry/Mounts for the BERSERK-attribute to work without crashes!

I managed to read this a while ago in the "Call of Warhammer: Beginning of the end Times" mod-thread. Some of the guys there had solved the problem. Now when i think about it berserkers always were "Heavy Cavalry" in Rome Total War so it makes perfect sense. My goal for now is to just sit down and read about all of this regarding mount infantry - i will make the Berserkers in WotN have a fully working BERSERK-attribute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WotN Berserker units.jpg  
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: BERSERKERS with working BERSERK-attribute -It's now possible in M2TV:Kingdoms!

This hasn't been fixed unfortunately. I got reputation for this but it didn't work for me to create this unit. I know it's possible though.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal