Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition for Caucasian States Culture Pack

Default Petition for Caucasian States Culture Pack

Now that the Slavic Nations Culture Pack is on the horizon the only Culture Pack that seems to be missing and which will complete Attila in terms of cultural diversity is the Caucasian States culture pack. Speculations have been high that Slavic Dlc is gonna be the last DLC for Attila and TW Warhammer will be out within 2-3 months. So it is highly unlikely that CA will continue to provide support for Attila. So I demand CA release a Caucasian States Culture Pack with Armenia, Lazica & Kartli playable rather than letting them to be generic copy-paste Sassanid unit wielding insignificant factions. Cmon TW fans let your voices be heard.

Default Re: Petition for Caucasian States Culture Pack

I demand they not release it.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

I support this petition. Armenia and a Caucasian culture in general would be a wonderful addition to Attila Total War. It would be tons of fun balancing the Romans and Sassanids while trying to establish yourself as a viable kingdom in the Caucasus.
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Vardan the Great's Avatar Campidoctor

I also support this idea. Armenia shall get it's apostolic orthodox Christianity instead of Greek Christianity. In addition to various factions improvements of the faction specs, the region shall also be worked on, because Arran, for instance, was under Sassanid rule, but in the game they are military allies, which is absurd. As a result this tiny freak declares war on Armenia and whole eastern region becomes your enemy. The region seems kind of grey mass, an undone part of the map.
    "An unexpected death is a death, an intended death - immortality"
    (c) Vardan Sparapet, before the Battle of Avarayr

keona's Avatar Tiro

I'm totally for it. Would love to have Armenia with unique traits.

I will only support it if CA could promise the quality of the content.

I am all for it! This is probably the most expected DLC for the Total War Attila.
    Through your intercession I hope to see the light of Thy son and the light of everlasting ages !

I want more contect for Attila and this pack would be nice. Count me in!

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

Signed. Something doesn't sit right with me leaving the game with the Garamantians, and leaving Armenia 'Persian.'
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Lugotorix View Post
    Signed. Something doesn't sit right with me leaving the game with the Garamantians, and leaving Armenia 'Persian.'
    And not only Armenia, four other factions (Kartli, Lazica, Arran, Abasgia) that should be unique subculture are left to be Persian.
    Through your intercession I hope to see the light of Thy son and the light of everlasting ages !

Quote Originally Posted by JERUSALEM View Post
    And not only Armenia, four other factions (Kartli, Lazica, Arran, Abasgia) that should be unique subculture are left to be Persian.
    Yes, this leaves an extremely sour taste in my mouth. Creating a unique Caucasian culture would not only make the Caucasus region all the more merry, it would also enhance the Sassanids by making them more unique compared to their neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Yes, this leaves an extremely sour taste in my mouth. Creating a unique Caucasian culture would not only make the Caucasus region all the more merry, it would also enhance the Sassanids by making them more unique compared to their neighbors.
    Agree. I hope they would release it for free as the Slavic Nations Culture Pack was not given to us for free of charge. Rome 2 TW had the whole campaign pack available for free (Emipre Edition with 10 playable factions), now it is time to do the same and at least to give a community the chance to get free Caucasian culture pack and the finished game with it. Without Caucasians the game looks very unfinished.

I mentiond firstly a Caucasian-Cherkesk/Geogian DLC CUlture pack. It get quality to game. Just persian caucasia is too straight.

I am glad that they are making a Slav dlc, but a Caucasian dlc would also be really cool.

I have seen Darren's Garamantian campaign and he said that "there might be something more for TW Attila in the future" and I really hope that this something will be the Caucasian DLC.

I think we all should press them to finish this game and to fill the gaps that game has in Caucasia region and around it. You have almost four regions with 12 provinces without any playable factions
    all other regions have at least one playable factions and Caucasians have none while they occupy at least 7 provinces. That is not fair.

I fully support this.
    Despite not liking the fact that CA is milking us with DLC, I'd rather have them keep pumping them out with some good patches.
    I would also love for Armenia to be playable so we can be at the centre of the Roman-Sassanid war with endless possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius Silvanus Tacitus View Post
    I fully support this.
    Despite not liking the fact that CA is milking us with DLC, I'd rather have them keep pumping them out with some good patches.
    I would also love for Armenia to be playable so we can be at the centre of the Roman-Sassanid war with endless possibilities.

Totally agree, all Caucasian factions playable from Caucasia region (Kartli, Lazica, Arran) and plus Armenia - that is what the game need at this moment. And if CA will work and release one more DLC that will be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by JERUSALEM View Post
    Totally agree, all Caucasian factions playable from Caucasia region (Kartli, Lazica, Arran) and plus Armenia...
    I doubt if a Caucasian factions pack would sell well if it were not centered around Armenia. That's the only way it would get the mainstream audience interested in it, so the question becomes - which two Caucasian factions would match well with it? Would the 4th faction being left out of the DLC qualify as a good FLC?

signing, but frankly, nothing will come out of this imho and realistically what can happen is probably unlocked but largely unchanged Armenia. good luck with this, nonetheless.
    Last edited by Sarkiss; February 28, 2016 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    I doubt if a Caucasian factions pack would sell well if it were not centered around Armenia. That's the only way it would get the mainstream audience interested in it, so the question becomes - which two Caucasian factions would match well with it? Would the 4th faction being left out of the DLC qualify as a good FLC?
    I think that does not really matters which Caucasian faction they will include in this culture pack, I would love to see them all - Armenia, Kartli, Lazica and Arran. We have plenty of information about all of them from 4th to 6th cc. If they will include Armenia as the main faction among them that will be OK for me. Only thing that I expect to see is the proper Caucasian DLC with four playable factions, if they will make it payed then one have to be free LC.

I think they will have no problems with a marketing as the Caucasians are equally attractive to those white Americans who consider themselves Caucasian and to those fans who would like to try their hands to the factions of the East. Except for the Send/Desert Culture pack the game really lucks the Eastern factions. Besides a lot of players would like to see the mountain faction centered DLC in TW Attila. Four regions (Caucasia, Sarmatia Asiatica, Armenia, Media Atropatene) with 12 provinces are completely left without any playable factions. And whole these regions are mountainous except the Northern part of the Sarmatia Asiatica. And from these 5 or 6 factions which are scattered in those regions CA could select at least 3 or 4 factions to make them playable. Armenia, Kartli, Lazica and Arran are the best choice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast