Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this mod out yet?

Default Is this mod out yet?

Is it out yet? If not, when will it come out?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Is this mod out yet?

When people will stop asking that stupid question before even bothering to look for it.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The mod is not out, it's in development phase.

It will be released once it's done.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

~Wille
    Last edited by Kjertesvein; February 12, 2016 at 12:11 PM.
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Sorry I got here from the ModDB link so I never saw the work in progress thing.

Guess the team has a deadline of sorts, tho it's not public yet, unless it's the 2016 release lol

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

guys Why you are trolling FatCatLoaf . The Mod is Out Already..... but only for youtubers trololo

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    guys Why you are trolling FatCatLoaf . The Mod is Out Already..... but only for youtubers trololo
    That's Alpha or pre-Alpha stuff subject to heavy changes. And as far i know, without campaign stuff. So we must wait, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post

That was what confused me for a bit, I was thinking "Why is milkandcookiesTW already playing it, I thought it wasn't out yet" and had to check the forums again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone1710 View Post
    That was what confused me for a bit, I was thinking "Why is milkandcookiesTW already playing it, I thought it wasn't out yet" and had to check the forums again.
    To raise awareness of the mod. Some of us discovered the mod thanks to the videos of those youtubers. Also DiplexHeated (youtuber) said the mod would be out soon so there's hope to see it before Warhammer TW

Moon_Man's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Agiond View Post
    To raise awareness of the mod. Some of us discovered the mod thanks to the videos of those youtubers. Also DiplexHeated (youtuber) said the mod would be out soon so there's hope to see it before Warhammer TW
    At least a custom battle release, a full completed release including a campaign should take at least a year from now assuming they have regular updates.

How can you know its gonna be at least a year from now?If you are not one of the mod team,i would advice not to mislead people with speculated information.

So, is this out now? What about now? And now? Come on! Now?

Yeah, it's out.

It's out of the question.

Its out

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

It's out of the question. - Not yet for the regular commonfolk like Joe and his friends.

Last edited by FrozenmenSS; March 04, 2016 at 11:03 AM.

kamikazee786's Avatar Senator

Give em a chance precious, give em a chance !
    If you work to earn a living, why then do you work yourself to death?

I know I do not visit here all too often and I understand the frustration that some people may have with not knowing the state of the mod. Just taking a glance I do not see a "this is where we are at" thread on the front page. I don't think people need a "we are 56.734% done with one arm today, tomorrow we expect to start work on the left leg of another model" information update. I think people wouldn't mind a "maps are being worked on, theses factions are pretty much done, we haven't even touched this yet" sticky. So then people can stop asking when it is done, they can just see "that it is being worked on and it looks good, I have no skills or abilities to add to the mod, so I will just wait and come back at a later time." That is just what I think.

It's quite a good idea guys. A sticky checklist thread of factions and so forth would mean you'd get all questions funnelled into one place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast