Thread: Do I need to open the launcher every time to get mod to launch with game?

Default Do I need to open the launcher every time to get mod to launch with game?

Do I need to open the launcher every time to have the mod load with the game? Is this also true for Empire and Shogun 2?

Default Re: Do I need to open the launcher every time to get mod to launch with game?

I would like to know that as well.

Default Re: Do I need to open the launcher every time to get mod to launch with game?

"How to play DarthMod Napoleon?
    First open the Steam Client! Now, when you want to play DarthMod Napoleon you can use the launcher to enable some features and then press the button PLAY. These changes will stay so next time you can use the official game shortcut to play DarthMod Napoleon without the launcher. "

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Yes, you need to open launch/and press play or game will CTD

Badger-dude is correct. there is a little pop-up that shows after you click the play button on the DM launcher that says that the launcher must not be closed. Kind of buggy though because every time I click the play button, when I go into options on the game the size of my units is back to small. Why does it reset it like that? Anyone know? I use the 2x option on the launcher. Does that mean that the unit size is 2x from small? In options I always change it from small to ultra. Anyway, not to beat a dead horse, and if this has already been mention I apologize. If I wanted 40 units lets say on playing with an emergent faction, I know I will have to use the ESF to change that right? Will I get the 40 unit cards to show up on prebattle screen or will it only show just 20? I know the 40 unit saves in DM show the 40 unit cards but will it work on the other campaigns? I finally came back to this and realized how much I missed playing this game. Thanks for any help.