Thread: Cant find the one ring anywere!! :(

Icon9 Cant find the one ring anywere!! :(

Hi everyone!

I have a problem, Im playing as Eriador (Arnor) and I am at like turn 600, taking iver the entire map! but I want to find the one ring.... but it dosnt show up. none of my generals has it! and no messege saying the ring has been found for at least 150 turns.
    Is there a way to find it some other way?

PS I dont remember if Mordor got the ring and summoned Sauron! but if they did, he is dead, and I still dont have the ring

Any thoughts?

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Cant find the one ring anywere!! :(

Just wait for it to show up, all you can do.

Myabe you are using some submod?

In my 30 or so games (half of them complete, half incomplete but anyway...) I get that message several times per game before turn 200 all of the times.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

It only turns up in certain settlements and only when those are owned by certain (evil, if you are "good") factions. If you own the whole map then it's not going to happen now.

Vanilla I'm talking about, not any submod. If you are using a submod then ask in its thread.

Edited because I wrote a nonsense. Didn't read in the original post:

... and no messege saying the ring has been found for at least 150 turns.
    I thought it had never appeared in the 600 turns. Sorry guys.
    Last edited by Joseignacio; February 10, 2016 at 07:09 AM.

hm, okey! well I have all the land between misty mountains to lindon and down to the borders to mordor and Harad, will just beat mordor with pure power from my arnorian soldiers!

Btw, Im using MOS 1.7 too!! xD might this couse some late empires/races to get unlimited gold or something?!?! couse Harad has the same lands as they had in early game and they have around 35 full stack armies....

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

If you're playing MOS then everything I said could be totally wrong. They might have changed it. If you're playing a submod then please ask questions in the submod's thread.

Since this question is submod related, ask about it in that submod`s own thread, as Withwnar said.

Thread closed.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.