Thread: [Mod question] How to add custom music to Attila campaign

Default [Mod question] How to add custom music to Attila campaign

Hi

I wish to replace the game's default campaign music with a custom personal track listing of my own choosing. Of course I don't want to hear "clever" solutions such as running media player in the background or humming the tune .

My question, has anyone figured out how to do this by legitimately modding game files? I remember that it was a fairly straightforward, if time-consuming procedure in Shogun 2 and Med 2 Total War. I wonder if something like this is possible in Attila.

Default Re: [Mod question] How to add custom music to Attila campaign

Can't. CA didn't renew the WWise tool - There is no sound modding whatsoever with Attila sadly because of that fact.

Default Re: [Mod question] How to add custom music to Attila campaign

Unless something has changed in the last two weeks, that's not true:

Quote Originally Posted by Darren_CA
    * Is it possible to mod music, ala Rome 2?
    Short answer is we don't know. Attila is using the same version of wwise as Rome2 so if you use the latest modding tool it may work. The only issue is that the music triggering works in a slightly different way in Attila. It's something we can look at a fix for if there's a demand for it. I think using a mod from Rome2 and trying to get it working in Attila would be a quick test to see if it works.