Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Preview #6] The Twelve Houses of Gondolin

Default Re: [Preview #6] The Twelve Houses of Gondolin

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbossbalrog View Post
    Great preview.

Somewhat off topic, but was wondering, will Gothmog (and the other balrogs), and his elite bodyguard unit of trolls make an appearance in the mod?
    Yes, Gothmog and the other six Balrogs will be presented in our mod, together with their Troll bodyguards. We even previewed how would they look, sometime ago:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Epic work!!

Excellent work guys! The Mod promises

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Art-ful preview, very well done ... stumbled over it from the Home announcement page (just checked into TWC to look after a private message from my old modder friend JaM).

"Silmarrilion" ... made me curious who makes what there, as old modder friend of the original Fourth Age makers.

Nice, and also somehow interesting, item to see still an active modding scene on old RTW base (even if on Alexander expansion), realising ... an engine, more than ten years old ... real hardcore RTW fans, whatsoever, cool thing!
    Last edited by DaVinci; February 12, 2016 at 04:30 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Hello DaVinci, thanks for you kind words!

I used to play a lot Chivalry TW back in the days, I was a young teenager at that time, so much time have passed.

Yes, we are hardcore RTW fans, personnally it's the game I enjoyed playing the most, with an infinite-or-so life expectancy considering the number and diversity of its mods.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Great to see that this is moving forward!
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

webba84's Avatar Artifex

Oh look, it's the best city in all of Middle-earth!

This mod looks wonderful. I will certainly play it when it is released and will have to reinstall RTW. But it should be worth the effort!
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Boudicca View Post
    This mod looks wonderful. I will certainly play it when it is released and will have to reinstall RTW. But it should be worth the effort!
    Glad you liked it .

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Good craftmanship here; never been personally fond of the Lost Tales aesthetics, but grant you found a very good level
    Last edited by Ngugi; February 17, 2016 at 11:42 AM. Reason: grammar

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Good craftmanship here; never been personally fond of the Lost Tales aesthetics, but grant you found a very good level
    How so?

Lt.-Col. Dan's Avatar Tiro

I just can't wait anymore...

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

@ Bercor
    It's over the top to my eyes, a rainbow of colours and bling, hehe. That is fitting for the first version(s) of the Silmarillion, absolutely, but I prefere the more grounded 'third', post-LotR, Silmarillion level of descriptions (excluding the abandoned "Of Tuor..." in Unfinished Tales, aethetichally).
    That said, you have a realistic approach to it, and thus is the first mod version I seen that I give a thumbs up, as others have been shining, pastel peacocks ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Hehe, fair enough .

hrolphi's Avatar Libertus

This the most beautiful mod out there. All the best!

hrolphi's Avatar Libertus

STILL WAITING GUYS
    ... hoping for the return of the elves...

The work of the mod is in "mode on", don't worry Hrolphi.

I was very busy redone completely all the work, a new map (the first one was too big and gave me a lot of problems), all the units have a better look now (highe quality of skins, new models...), i did made some of the missing factions (a really amazing Belegost will be on the battlefield), a new set of script (still working on it), all the code is still in w.i.p. (redone too), removed a lot of things unusued now...

Actually working on the evil factions (with new models by Nahun)...i can't say you too much, and about previews, after see how many people are...i prefer keept the secret by now.

Check your private messages' inbox

Cheers.
    Last edited by Milner; May 17, 2019 at 08:18 AM.

Good news!

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Great to hear!
    If there a chance to get a early copy, i would love to do some cinematics of your mod on my youtube channel!

That's not possible, sorry!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast