Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Wars of the Diadochi - A german modification of Rome Total War v1.5

Default Re: The Wars of the Diadochi - A german modification of Rome Total War v1.5

Hi all,

this are the Romans in my mod:

Enjoy it! Greets, Mag

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: The Wars of the Diadochi - A german modification of Rome Total War v1.5

Thanks for update

Hi friends of the Diadochi,

yesterday I finished the Dacians, the Scythians and the Spartans. And the Molossian/Epirote Kingdom of the young king Pyrrhos.
    The Spartans now have the two dynasties of the Agiads and the Eurypontids.

Greets, Mag
    Last edited by Magnentius; March 02, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

Good morning everyone,

at this morning I worked on the Rhodians and Bithynians. Now they are ready to play! Next will be Lysimachos, Satrap of Thrace. And then Cassandros, the Ruler of Macedon.
    Have a nice day. Greets, Mag

Thanks for update

Hi friends of the Diadochi,

today I present you a new update: The Empires of Cassandros, Lysimachos and Antigonos Monophthalmos are ready to play. In this three cases I had a lot of literature to create them more or less historically. Next will be Ptolemaios and then Seleucus.

Greets Mag

Edit: Hey tomySVK, thanks for your support. It motivates me a lot
    Last edited by Magnentius; March 02, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

as the update can be downloaded?

Hi Vit2013,

unfortunately the mod is in development and can not be downloaded at the moment. But I hope I can release an early beta version of it yet this year. The modfoldered version will have 20 full playable factions and some new content.
    I hope this short information will help you and the other visitors of this forum. Greets and a nice day, Mag

Thank you

Hey tomvardy11, thank you for your friendly comment.

The last days I created the Ptolemaic Empire and the Free Greek Cities like Tarentum at Magna Graecia, Akragas in Sicilia or Argos at the Peloponnesos.
    Now only the eastern factions are open to work on it.

Greets, Mag

Indefinitely Banned

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for your kind words and thanks for new update I can´t wait for Seleukos promo

Hi Blastoise,

thanks for your great support and thanks for the picture too. I will keep it up and I will bring it to a playable end. Its a lot of work in the future but I hope I can release a first betaversion this year. How is your new project progressing?

@tomySVK: Seleukos will be next and I hope you like it. It seems that you are a fan of the seleucids or am I wrong?

Greets, Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Magnentius View Post
    @tomySVK: Seleukos will be next and I hope you like it. It seems that you are a fan of the seleucids or am I wrong?
    Yes, I´m big fan of Seleukid dynasty

Hi all,

the last few days I have alomst finished working on the campaign map. Some work is still to be done but then the next weeks its time to test the startpositions and the starting conditions of every faction. Maybe I need some testers because I have not enough time to test them all alone. Would anybody be interested in helping, please contact me here and I will give you a downloadlink for the newest version to test and discuss it.

@tomySVK: A short seleucid promo will come the next two or three days...

Greets, Magnentius

I'm ready to be a tester, how can I contact you to obtain a reference?

Hi Vit2013,

thank you for your support. In the next time I will send you a PM with a link to download the newest version and then you can test it. Until then, there are some things to do to optimize the campaign. So be patient a little time and then you can fight in the 'Wars of the Diadochi"...

Greets, Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Magnentius View Post
    Hi all,

the last few days I have alomst finished working on the campaign map. Some work is still to be done but then the next weeks its time to test the startpositions and the starting conditions of every faction. Maybe I need some testers because I have not enough time to test them all alone. Would anybody be interested in helping, please contact me here and I will give you a downloadlink for the newest version to test and discuss it.

@tomySVK: A short seleucid promo will come the next two or three days...

Greets, Magnentius
    Sounds amazing! I hope new version is mod foldered?

Hi tomySVK,

thanks for your nice comment. This version is modfoldered and for RTW 1.5.

And here is the promo of Seleukos, the King of the East:

It is an early version and some things will be changed in future. But for the moment, I hope you will enjoy it.

Greets and a nice day to all, Mag

Hi, it was more a quick comment I don´t have much free time these days.

Great promo! I wish I can help you with beta testing

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast