Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Wars of the Diadochi - A german modification of Rome Total War v1.5

GaivsSejanvs's Avatar Civis

Default Re: The Wars of the Diadochi - A german modification of Rome Total War v1.5

Super news, good luck! Keep it alive!

But how I said in my post above - should you need my help, call me!

Greetings

Default Re: The Wars of the Diadochi - A german modification of Rome Total War v1.5

AVANTI, WE NEED THINGS LIKE THIS

Hi all together,

today I restored all the provinces in North Africa from Carthage till Egypt. It is a small progress, but it is one.
    Greets, Mag

Hey,

today I restored Sicilia, Italy and the Gallic Provinces in the north. It goes on.
    Greets, Mag

Hello,

today I restored the campaign map with little changes for the new campaign from 306 B.C.
    Greets, Mag

Last edited by Magnentius; March 02, 2018 at 12:11 PM.

leoni's Avatar Campidoctor

if you want, you could use my map from wwc...starts with carthage-sardinia-italy up to india...modern turkey and iranian plateau are compressed a bit, just to enlarge hellas-sicily as well...map dimensions at max

Hi leoni,

thank you for your offer. The map is restored and now I can used it again. The progression is faster because in this week I am on my first vacation. Only one week but one week is better than no week.

Greets, Mag

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GaivsSejanvs View Post
    Super news, good luck! Keep it alive!

But how I said in my post above - should you need my help, call me!

Greetings
    What he said, keep it up.

And also, if you need help, don't be afraid to ask!

Hi Blastoise,

thank you for your support. The project is alive and will come to a better end and as the previous one. The major problem is the few leisure. A lot of work (and at home a sweet little baby) and therefore little time for modding.

Most content of the mod will be from the previous one, modified in some cases and readapted. At the moment the Kingdom of Syracuse/Agathocle is the first faction (romans brutii) which gets a new face.

Greets, Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Magnentius View Post
    ... The project is alive and will come to a better end and as the previous one. The major problem is the few leisure. A lot of work (and at home a sweet little baby) and therefore little time for modding.

Most content of the mod will be from the previous one, modified in some cases and readapted. At the moment the Kingdom of Syracuse/Agathocle is the first faction (romans brutii) which gets a new face.

Greets, Mag
    Keep it on Mag! I push the thumbs for you! (That was a typical ''de-nglish" sentence.)

I can't say it enough, take the time you need! The RL is much important than anything!

Best regards, Sejanvs

Hi all together,

the greek and eastern units from the former version are in the new mod. Unfortunately my holidays are ending tomorrow and then the progress will be more slow. But it goes on.
    Greets, Mag

Hey Mag,
    take your time!

Greetings from the province named Hessen above!

Kesten pire's Avatar Foederatus

Good job!

Hi Kesten pire,

thank you for your nice (and short ) comment. Most of the special buildings from the former mod are now in the new one. At the moment I try to change the banners for some factions. A difficult and time-consuming task in my opinion.

Greets, Mag

Hi all together,

today I created the first banners for the faction Rhodes and this is the result. It took three hours of my few leisure but in my opinion it becomes well and it represents the maritime orientation of the faction well, too.
    Greets, Mag
    Last edited by Magnentius; March 02, 2018 at 12:13 PM.

Good morning,

in germany its time for breakfast. Today I created the new banner for the city of Syracuse.

Greets and a nice day, Mag
    Last edited by Magnentius; March 02, 2018 at 12:14 PM.

Hello friends,

this evening I created the banner of the Kingdom of Epiros. Now only the Bithynians and the Greek Cities still need to be changed in the next days.

I hope you like it. Greets, Mag
    Last edited by Magnentius; August 22, 2016 at 03:22 PM. Reason: typing error

Hello all together,

this is the banner of the new faction of Bithynia.

I hope you like it, too. Now only the Greek Cities are still missing and then a new area of the mod can be processed. Greets and a sunny day (at least here in Germany ), Mag

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Great work! I really like the banner for Rhodos. It really fits with thalassocracy of Rhodos

Hi tomySVK,

thank you for your nice comment. I had thought that the Trireme is the best symbol for the Sea-Republic of Rhodes. The symbol of Bithynia seems to be a little bit to dark. This will be changed in a later version. My next task is to insert nex texts for each faction and testing them all. Faction for faction...
    Greets, Mag

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast