Thread: Causa Belli + AUM compatibility?

Icon5 Causa Belli + AUM compatibility?

I wonder are these two mods compatibal and if not which one is better please I cant choose its so hard to choose one oh my gosh

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Causa Belli + AUM compatibility?

I'd like to know also!

Ive installed the AUM one since its much easier to install and uninstall. Seems kinda fine so far but Ive heard there is this mod called Empires of Destiny that is supposed to be like 100 mods together and there is even darthmod on the list. Can someone experienced explain peleasea

Also for AUM mod you need to download somekind of localization file and put it in your games directorfy which for same reason actualy made my game much more smoother and lag free then it was before.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Empires of Destiny has some issues and it's using an older version of Darthmod. I can't comment on AUM, aside that some people use it along with CB but I consider it risky.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Which one is better?

DeftlyPlayed's Avatar Foederatus

Sorry I can't give you a comparison (never have ran CB) but I can say that the AUM is awesome and has run trouble free for me. My set up is: Windows 10, ETW Vanilla, DarthMod Empire, all the DLCs Steam sells, AUM.

Really fun selection of new units both land and naval. Rather than re-write the whole thing you can see what I say about AUM in a Steam ETW discussion here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/10500/discussions/?fp=2

The OP asks which are our favorite units and I get into talking about some great units that come with AUM that I like.

DeftlyPlayed's Avatar Foederatus

Hey, Just saw this:

Talking about CB it is said - "NOTE: This mod may cause conflicts with AUM 3.3"

Saw this here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...inor-Factions)

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DeftlyPlayed View Post
    Hey, Just saw this:

Talking about CB it is said - "NOTE: This mod may cause conflicts with AUM 3.3"

Saw this here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...inor-Factions)
    DME already uses a cut down version of AUM, you can add the entire AUM pack by simply replacing the version included in DME with the original from Swiss's thread.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...pdated-13-2-15

I use the original AUM with CB (and many other unit packs not yet in CB) without issue or conflict.

if you use the Optional Graphics pack the I have noticed some issues with a few unit cards (they turn red). DME does not use the additional graphics pack
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree