Thread: Modding for Arena

Default Modding for Arena

Hey Guys,

is there any news concerning modding for TW Arena? I am planning to work on integrating Arena hotkeys and controls and stats into some customizable mechanical keyboard like Razer Synapse or Steelseries Gamesense.
    It seems like this would be possible for Attila or Rome 2, but I would really like to add this to an online game if possible.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Cheers.

Default Re: Modding for Arena

Generally speaking if your m/kb support macro/scripting it will work as it only interact with your hardware, but software scripting is frowned upon or even banned outright since they usually interfere with game process in memory. At least thats what I ve learnt playing online games so far.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

At the moment modding isn't supported for Arena, I mean you can mod maybe but you won't get to join MM (Matchmaking).

That being said I know that they consider supporting modding some time in the future, which most likely will take a while.

Modding in free to play games is where all the money comes from. All of the Valve games are extremely profitable because they sell cosmetics made by other people.

Of course because it is multiplayer all mods must be controlled and integrated into the whole game by the developer.