Thread: Some remarks

Default Some remarks

Hello, I played BC years ago, downloaded this new version now, enjoying it. Few remarks:

1) You should disable disasters like floods, there's a known bug with them that they permanently diminish movement points in the province and disable the building of watchtowers. Bug already present in vanilla, most mods disable it because of it.
    2) Abbasids died out in turn 29, Bahrein guys just overpowered them (used toggle fow and saw their stacks), I played as Sindh and now can't convert to sunitism. Do I miss out much by missing the conversion?
    3) Zengids can't recruit Kurdish swordsmen in Mosul, this one is odd, if you check the barracks with the right-click Kurdish swordsmen are written out in the building description, but there are not present in recruitment queue. It has to be connected to the fact that there are two Kurdish sw. ingame, one type for everybody else and one type for Zengids.

Default Re: Some remarks

Hello Ingvarr!

1/ Good idea, never noticed this before.

2/ Exact, if Abbasids are destroyed, Sindh player will not beeing able to convert to Sunnism anymore.

3/ Will check and fix this point. Thanks for your remark.

1. Making sense and answering my old bug claim about the mekka surroundings when at some point movement was hardly reduced without any reason

why cant I use the text box to enable fow? is there an option or text file I need to edit