View Poll Results: Which factions are you playing the less?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Paramara Rajput

The results are hidden 0%
  • Ghaznavids

• Seljuks of Kerman

• Kypchaks

• Chauhan Rajput

• Oman

• Sindh

• Armenia

Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which factions are you playing the less?

Default Which factions are you playing the less?

Currently, the MTW2 engine of the campaign selection panel can not handle all old+new factions at the same time.

So I need to examine if I put Volga-Bulghar, Seljuks of Kerman and Vladimir at the front campaign panel and put other factions instead (like Ghaznavid, Paramara Rajput and Kypchaks for exemple).

You have right to three choices.
    These 8 factions are the 8 most probable concerned.
    If factions you wanted nominate are not listed, please, let a comment.
    Last edited by Byzantineboy; January 31, 2016 at 12:24 PM.

Default Re: Which factions are you playing the less?

And how do you vote? or where do i click to vote

I think you need to hit a certain post count before being able to vote

Byzantine, I don't have M2TW installed right now, but are you sure you can't fit all symbols in the selection panel? If I remember correctly, you can reposition the icons to fit, 30+1 faction symbols.

See this screen from DLV for example:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Also, SSHIP has a very original idea which actually is more efficient than the old factions selection menu, doing away with the special unit and campaign map pictures. And it also prevents the known "many clicks = CTD" bug.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Yayattasa; February 01, 2016 at 11:07 AM.

Some of the factions in the poll used to be quite unique.

The Kypchaqs are the only playable pagan steppe faction. I have not tried them, but if they still have the steppe unification script, it would be a shame to remove them. Armenia, Sindh and the Ghaznavids all have their unique rosters and important place in Broken Crescent.

When removing faction symbols from the campaign menu, I would look for some redundancy. For example, having both Hinduist factions may not be that necessary. Also, while Oman used to be the only true Arab faction, there are now other and more historically significant options available. True, it is the only Ibadi faction, but it is also somewhat isolated. There are now also multiple Seljuk remnant factions available, which means that those of Kerman could easily stay off the main menu as is.

I want to make some factions non-playable to enable the blocked new ones... but the faction names are confusing me. Can someone post the factions alongside their broken crescent name? For instance I am sure the Saxons and HRE or not in this game

Quote Originally Posted by nein View Post
    I want to make some factions non-playable to enable the blocked new ones... but the faction names are confusing me. Can someone post the factions alongside their broken crescent name? For instance I am sure the Saxons and HRE or not in this game
    This thread is what you are looking for:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...actions-in-2-4