Thread: New and need help bad

Default New and need help bad

I have Med2 dowloaded from steam to C:programfiles(86x)/steam/steamapps/common/

I have DLV 6.0 extracted to C:programfiles(86x)/steam/steamapps/common/MedievalII Total War/mods

It doesn't launch. The vanilla versions plays and launches just fine.

Help would be awsome its been years sense I played this and before I never had the Steam Version of Med2

Default Re: New and need help bad

Pleasssss im at loss with this!

Bad news fella but these mods are now a big churchyard.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePaul212121 View Post
    I have Med2 dowloaded from steam to C:programfiles(86x)/steam/steamapps/common/

I have DLV 6.0 extracted to C:programfiles(86x)/steam/steamapps/common/MedievalII Total War/mods

It doesn't launch. The vanilla versions plays and launches just fine.

Help would be awsome its been years sense I played this and before I never had the Steam Version of Med2

Try that mate..worked for me

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...07-2014-update

Some advise that I might not give, but it works and if you bought the game I don't think anybody should complain about it. I had the same problem, I downloaded the gold edition torrent, this version is somehow older and the same version when the mod was released. I know it's illegal, but in this context if you bought the game and need the older version to play mods I think it's no problem if you do it.

These mods aren't being updated anymore and if you lost the original cd's like me, it's the only way to get your game back. BTW you can use your own serial key wich kinda makes it legit, after all the serial key is the prove you bought it, were you get the files, from a CD or from a image isn't that big of a deal imho.

I really hope nobody reports me for this, I know it's against the guidelines, but I'm only trying to help and I want to put a disclaimer in here that I'm against the illegal downloading of games. But for me if you bought the game and your cd get damaged or lost it isn't that big a deal, especially not with such old game. Also for some mods you need to do it, because if you buy the game again you get the newer version that doesn't work with those mods ^^
    Last edited by Swamidude; March 17, 2016 at 05:36 AM.