Thread: LME Minimap Request

Default LME Minimap Request

Would anyone be kind enough to copy the three minimap files from their LME campaign/campaign maps folder, and attach them to downloads for me? I've been trying to get ahold of them for a while now but I can't find any old copy of LME on my harddrive, and to be honest downloading several gigs of data for three tiny files seems a bit overkill. would be tremendously grateful if anyone could take up a minute of their time and put them up for me. the names are europe_lookup.tga, europe_map.tga, stratradar_europe.tga, and regions.esf.

you should find them in this location: G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War\data\campaign_maps\nap_europe (or ntf_europe) if you have the Napoleon Total Factions mod.

Default Re: LME Minimap Request

no one, no one at all? :\

Quote Originally Posted by benevlan View Post
    no one, no one at all? :\
    Why don't you send me a PM for such a request?

Since I created most of the mod contents, I have all source files backed up on my hardrive etc. I assume you mean the attached files?

Cheers
    iutland
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh wow, just now seeing this. I'm the original poster. By some stroke of luck I just started playing NTW again and ran across this exact same issue, and googled it looking for those files again. I can't believe I solved my own current problem over 6 years ago. Thanks again lol