Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Support] Divide et Impera FAQ

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Support] Divide et Impera FAQ

Question...I want more archers as Rome. I am trying to recruit Romanized archers in different provinces but the name or soldiers are not in the tree when I finally finish building.

Why?

what exactly difference between normal and hard CAI?

cause I'm keep thinking what to choose.[ I will play Ptolemaic or Seleucid.]

+I want to play normal but i'm not a beginner of these kind of factions. ;D

+ normal mean ai don't engage war often than hard difficulty?

++ AI[satrapy] will independence at normal difficulty? [for Ptolemaic, Seleucid etc.]
    Last edited by servent9; February 17, 2017 at 08:20 AM.

The AI is a little more aggressive in hard campaign difficulty, and it gets more bonuses (income, food, etc). So yes, on hard it's more likely that the AI will declare war on you or that satrapies will rebel.

understand.

but my last question of this is..(again)

AI[satrapy] will independence at normal difficulty too? [for Ptolemaic, Seleucid etc.]

I questioning these things

cause I want to play world and moving world what I wanted to be. not like crazy waring everywhere
    Last edited by servent9; February 17, 2017 at 09:03 AM.

Satrapies can rebel on any difficulty. It's more likely on higher ones.

Have you any manual to building chains and region effects? The other manuals (pop system, suply etc) are very useful.

Not currently, maybe once we are done I will work on a DeI encyclopedia of some type.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

another question.

why slave don't revolt.

there's always slave revolt events at any country but only event message.[like slave unrest -15% etc]

maybe new population system cause it?

I see maximum slave population is 56% or so.

2 question.

there will be inform of population decrease[when conquer settlement] things on future update?
    Last edited by servent9; February 18, 2017 at 07:27 AM.

Any update on fixing the grand campaign for mac users on 1.2? I can play Imperator Augustus but grand campaign crashes on start up. Thank you

Unfortunately, no update on that. For some reason our new GC startpos doesn't work on Mac which makes no sense

That's unfortunate I hope you guys can figure out a fix in the near future as this mod is amazing!

Good evening
    Can somebody please tell me how can I disable battle realism? I know this mode is about realism but I like giving orders while paused and other things which this option disables.

What are the factions that are going to get a Roster Rework? I heared about a Helenistic Rework, so wondering if more factions are going to get reworked

We will have more announcements about that as we get closer, right now Macedon and Epirus for sure. Also general rework of some basic textures and other parts.

Quick question, does the Campus Martia provide all of the unit recruitment options that the non auxiliary barracks would, or should I build that as well to have access to the full roster? Thanks.

It provides all the recruitment of a normal roman barracks if I remember correctly.

Quick question, does the Campus Martia provide all of the unit recruitment options that the non auxiliary barracks would, or should I build that as well to have access to the full roster? Thanks.

Hello.
    say can I play mod version 1.2 to the difficulty of vh/vh ?
    I read that in the battle there an imbalance. That is,as I understand it,the enemy will gain various bonuses. And for me, it's fine,but won't there be failures, passive AI in campaign and in battle on some of the complexities of the game ?

Yes, you can play on VH/VH. The campaign AI will probably not be passive. It's more aggressive on higher difficulties. Battle AI doesn't change at all with difficulty; AI units just get bonuses to their stats.

I can promise you that even on Hard the AI will be aggressive in 1.2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast