Thread: Units Invisible

Default Units Invisible

So I created some units awhile ago and did a few custom battles with them and even a little bit of a campaign, with no problems. Now I am in a different campaign and these units are available to me through a client state, the problem is that these units are invisible for me. Is there something I need to add so these units will show up in a faction other than their own?

Default Re: Units Invisible

No one has any ideas?

Default Re: Units Invisible

this could be caused by the unit not being availiable for other state than the one you created it for. but im pretty sure you can solve this in pfm, you just have to find table that allows units for factions (my tip is to find a mod you know does something similar like "seleucid roster" by arthalion and try to find some logic there by opening it in pfm and just looking around, but my initial guess would be that it is in unit_faction_tables o unit_land_tables or unit_variant_tables perhaps) so if you know your way around with pfm you should be able to find what you need. and if theres any other problem with that then im not sure