Thread: The unit flag's

Default The unit flag's

Hello creators, will the regiments get their regimental flag like the earlier version of the mod, like the irish brigade the green flage with erins harp, and the 20th Maine their flag, i just want to know or this will be in a futur version of the mod.

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: The unit flag's

No.
    The earlier versions had static, non-waving flags, which is unrealistic to have.
    Two waving flags cannot be implemented.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links

Hinkel's Avatar Commander in Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    No.
    The earlier versions had static, non-waving flags, which is unrealistic to have.
    Two waving flags cannot be implemented.
    Its unrealistic to have 2 static flags?
    Wouldn't it be more unrealistic and less authentic, to have just one flag in union regiments?

I think 2 static flags are better and fits more to an authentic civil war game, then keeping 1 waving flag.
    --------------------------- The American Civil War for Total War ------------------------------

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

I'm not having this debate all over again for the 10th time, thank you very much.

We made some decisions regarding the shape of this mod, after we inherited it in a certain state, and now we're sticking to these decisions. No need to keep bringing up same discussions that were had 5 years ago again.

Maybe there will be a next team to take over the mod and take it to the next level, but as things are now, the decisions we made are implemented and not about to be turned around.
    Last edited by Trig; January 27, 2016 at 07:29 AM.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links