Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mongols

Libertus

Default Re: Mongols

WeekendGeneral, do you plan to continue working on your submod?

i should release a patch that works with 2.42 in the next few weeks

Libertus

i should release a patch that works with 2.42 in the next few weeks
    Excellent! I will wait.

I have discovered a good way to destroy mongols while playing faction which is so far from them. I make a lot of assassins and spies, then I am trying kill all their generals. It really works, however requires a tons of patience when you constantly load the game and try new combination (e.g. when assassin is killed I reload and use spy, then he dies, so assassin might kill general or just 'fail').

Quote Originally Posted by Lokeros View Post
    I have discovered a good way to destroy mongols while playing faction which is so far from them. I make a lot of assassins and spies, then I am trying kill all their generals. It really works, however requires a tons of patience when you constantly load the game and try new combination (e.g. when assassin is killed I reload and use spy, then he dies, so assassin might kill general or just 'fail').
    Already experienced ( even with other mods like BC ). Anyway, what fun in that if you can't face your opponent besides those tricks?

There is no fun. However, there is no fun when they have 100 stacks, either. Historically, when mongols attacked Kwarezm, they had 200 000~ soldiers, but Kwarezm 300 000 - 400 000. They can't be that strong.

Outcast's Avatar Civis

So um, I'm kinda playing as Khara-khitai and would like to ask: What should I expect? Its turn 30 now as I remember

I can already guess that it will be a huge spam of horse archers, but how many they will be and where is my main concern.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234