Thread: Such joy!! This mod is simply mindblowing

Icon6 Such joy!! This mod is simply mindblowing

Hello all!!
    I m just filled with joy today, after many days trying to get this mod to work with steam, I ordered my third rtw copy in my life haha, I left my other two back home afted moving. I was so happy to buy another gaming rig just for those tw experiences again! I remember playing roma surrectum 2.0 just before I left for college and I never got to fully experience it...now Im back and just &#$!ing blown away!! My new rig runs it with high res and graphics and holy hell I have never seen such a gorgeous visually stunning mod and I ve played em all, RTR to LOTRTW! Just the skins and environment and the freaking custom settlements? I just started my Belgae campaign on the alex exe and I nearly lost my mind first time I saw the celtic hill fort settlement!! I mean how did you guys even figure that out? I fought an excellent 40min battle from outside the walls all the way inside slowly in stages it was so refreshing and just new feeling! I cant believe that after all these years playing RTW could blow me away still, I mean this game came out in 2004!? I have a new found love in this Mod and man the atmosphere and attention to detail as well I mean Rome looks like a trainwreck next to this! Im just so ecstatic that people like the RS team are still making RTW a vibrant and hugely enjoyable experience that surpasses newer total wars. Bravo and thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! I so badly missed this game and Honestly, I know I will play it until I old and gray haha! Spqr tw was my first rtw experience and just that same tactical combat mixed with this mods unbelievable detail, atmosphere and innovation...ugh its just so great. Hope to see more of what you guys can make of this game!! I ll be sure my buddy checks out 2.5 this is just gold. im itching to get back to uniting the neighboring tribes hopefully we will be able to resist the romans! Thanks again to the creators skinners historical researchers everyone you all creayed something that brings this die hard tw fan something to lose his mind over! Btw Ill be doing a roman Campaign as well as Thoss legions man...all separately skinned by the gods that is just legendary. I look forward to a good chunck of 2016 being consumed by this mod!

Default Re: Such joy!! This mod is simply mindblowing

Rome 2* looks like a train wreck Created* not creayed lol and those legions not thoss , I apologize for the mistakes I m not sure how to edit my post Im on my phone and it can be a real pain! Thanks again guys! Made my day!

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Glad you enjoy it my friend....and be prepared to be blown even further away.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

I just restarted my campaign today as I updated to 2.6, many thanks again Dvk901 just great work! Btw I cant wait to see whats next I just noticed the RS III preview Ill check that thread out!