Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiny Balance Mod (2.4.2) Updated

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3.1A - Big Update WIP - Implementing RR System

Hi Prince, I've been tinkering away to make the mongol invasion playable. I'm thinking of releasing what I've done so far, I've used your balance mod because its ace would it be cool if I gave you credit and included what you've done with my little release?

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3.1A - Big Update WIP - Implementing RR System

You can use my balance mod but it's far from complete. I actually don't recommend it in it's current state for integration. I'm waitng for Mattsm84 to finish with the RR based part. Development is taking longer than anticpated and I'm considering just doing the RR myself. Matt understandable has a full plate.

Thanks, I've been tweaking it a bit and so far it's helped make it much more balanced. I've tinkered around with the AOR system a bit myself and have come up with something that's not quite restrictive. I'd love to get your feedback on it.

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod (2.4.2) Updated

Okay I've updated this for the newest version of BC (2.4.2). I'm not done with it but it's drastically better than vanilla balance which is almost unchanged from 2009. My next update I will probably make spears a bit more effective against infantry. Not sure if I will continue my modified Real Recruitment based system though. I need to see how the campaign has changed since 2.3.

good sub-mod looking forward for more updates.

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3 Morale Update v1 Spear Rebalance v3, Cav and 2H Axe Rebalance v1, Unit Size update v1

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Judah View Post
    I don't know. Smaller factions should be better off. 1.3 is actually outdated my latest changes are unpublished because they require the next patch to work.
    Hey could you nerf those UYUNIDS Bahrein faction, its units are too much overpowered that you can't play with Oman sultanate or the Abassids!! please make those arab factions reasonable Thank you

Does this work for buff and shine 1.9 submod?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarsman of Ghor View Post
    Does this work for buff and shine 1.9 submod?
    It is already integrated into Buff and Shine. Check the first page of the thread.
    Rus 2 Total War 2.01 - Unofficial English translation released
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ation-released
    Buff and Shine submod for Broken Crescent
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tment-and-more
    My submod for Baltic Campaign - Battle for the Baltic
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...altic-Campaign

Libertus

Will this mod make for longer battles and a lower kill rate? What mod will help have more realistic battles rather then vanilla?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123