Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Balance Mod (2.4.2) Updated

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3 Morale Update v1 Spear Rebalance v3, Cav and 2H Axe Rebalance v1, Unit Size update v1

I don't know. Smaller factions should be better off. 1.3 is actually outdated my latest changes are unpublished because they require the next patch to work.

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3.1A Morale Update v1 Spear Rebalance v3, Cav and 2H Axe Rebalance v1, Unit Size update v1

This upload is my latest work ported back onto 2.4.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3.1A Morale Update v1 Spear Rebalance v3, Cav and 2H Axe Rebalance v1, Unit Size update v1

Okay, some news. Grey Falcon is assisting me with TBM. We may expand it slightly.

The next changes are going to be some modest buffs to certain Turkic units and the addition of more recruitable units for the Zengids.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Judah View Post
    Okay, some news. Grey Falcon is assisting me with TBM. We may expand it slightly.

The next changes are going to be some modest buffs to certain Turkic units and the addition of more recruitable units for the Zengids.
    More recruitable units. Any teasers as to type of units?

more recruitable units as in the Zengids will get a few units which the Ayyubids have. I have not made any units since 2011, and I have no memory of how to do so.
    I'm actually getting a bit demoralized. I SHOULD introduce something like PointBlank's Real Recruitment, but I don't know how to. I have the patience to do unit testing and tweaking, but I am going to have to dig through TWC tutorials to introduce an RR system, which will take a long time.

Is there anyone who can help me to implement a Real Recruitment type system?

EDIT:
    Good news. I think I'm figuring it out.
    Last edited by Prince of Judah; March 02, 2016 at 04:19 PM.

Okay I am officiall implemented a Simplified Real Recruitment system. This is a substantial amount of work and if anyone wants to help me PM me.

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3.1A - Big Update WIP - Implementing RR System

Prince of Judah do you think you can fix the stabbing halberd charge animation for 2h axe infantry?

Default Re: Tiny Balance Mod -TBM- 1.3.1A - Big Update WIP - Implementing RR System

I could in Rome 1. I am only recently getting back into modding. I've tried messing with animations and I've managed to break the mod or it simply not register. If I change the 2H axe animation I will also have to rebalance them again. This is not a problem. If manage to do that I will also do the other.

Progress is very slow. If someone who can speak fluent English can do text editing grunt work it will go faster.

I'm a native speaker. I'll do it
    Last edited by mattsm84; March 12, 2016 at 01:51 PM.

Okay Then I'll need your steam or skype info.

I haven't got those. PM me and I'll send you my email. Then you can send me the files and tell me what you'd like for me to do.

hi man. your sm sounds interresting. sorry i ask this, but im not so good in english and i didnt get it by whole posts in this thread. you did something with that aor system? bcoz in my opinion thats not good in gameplay.im not against some restrictments but it should be solveable just like in Rome total realism with their auxilian phases or similar.

can u pls do something with those india elephants thats rly terrible.i pressumed they will be more resistfull oposite to horses but they are squishy. javelins kill them with few shots but even archers killed my general in 1 or 2 salves and i had him behind other lines. what is most stupid is they are most usefull in cities in tight streets what is absolutelly historicall opossite. i think india factions should have generals in cavalry units even if they will not be balanced, bcoz they falling like pears against their horse counterparts.

I'll look into the elephant thing Maroslav. Mattsm84 is helping me with the mod. The current battle balance is not uploaded but its better than the current release. When BB releases 2.4.1, I will publish this version + Simplified Real Recruitment. The latter should alleviate stackspam without breaking the bank for small factions. I'm waiting for Mattsm84 to finish implementing SRR.

thanks for reply prince, i got answer very rare so i feel im so boring with my messages well, simplified RR or aor or what ever it is, is really welcome. anyway its still really pity that anybody wont take that jb make that aor or rr more in depth, but im interested in your version. i have some vision how to do it, but with my 0 moding skills absolutely dont know if its manageable. to be clear, im glad that aor,rr or another restricments are in, bcoz its good way prevent headless and direct conquering. if it will be somehow modified in terms of dificulty and fun.
    Last edited by Maroslav; April 07, 2016 at 06:33 PM.

Good work guys. Am looking forward to new patch. We needed something like that, bc BC is bit unbalanced in terms of unit stats, and AOR is bit bad IMO.

Was wondering can you give us heads up about new SRR, can't wait to see it released?

BesoC's Avatar Libertus

Any idea about the progress of 2.4.1?

I don't know when 2.4.1. will be released. TBM is still being developed. Mattsm84 is implementing the real recruitment based part. I'll have to ask how far he's gotten. once that's done, we'll be very close to a beta of TBM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast