Thread: Need help fixing my 100+ Turn Campaign as Rome. Help is much appreciated. II

Default Need help fixing my 100+ Turn Campaign as Rome. Help is much appreciated. II

So I started a new campaign, my first campaign I never activated the script every turn and I couldn't recruit named legions from the Circus Maximus.

So my new campaign now I just built the Circus Maximus, and I activated the script every turn. I have a lot more Auxillary units now that I can recruit, but I can only still recruit 1 legion from Rome, which is the Claudian legion.

I have not build the paterioan training grounds, maybe this is why?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Need help fixing my 100+ Turn Campaign as Rome. Help is much appreciated. II

Have you built the roman fortress in the settlements where you want to recruit legions?

Default Re: Need help fixing my 100+ Turn Campaign as Rome. Help is much appreciated. II

Yes, but i only have 1 Roman Fortress, which is in Rome. Do I need more than one?

Quote Originally Posted by Haakonson View Post
    Yes, but i only have 1 Roman Fortress, which is in Rome. Do I need more than one?
    Yes, everywhere you wish to recruit a Roman Legion(s) - you need a Roman Fortress
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

he said he never activated the script

Quote Originally Posted by LoGaL View Post
    he said he never activated the script
    Please re-read......
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.