Thread: steam error Application load error 5:0000065434

Default steam error Application load error 5:0000065434

Hello i have this error : "steam error- Application load error 5:0000065434" when i choose US or CS with launcher 3.6.2. And i followed the launching instructions : I went to "Submods", unclicked and reclicked "Zone of Recruitment. Thx for answer.

Default Re: steam error Application load error 5:0000065434

Found it was just a problem of hard drive. ETW was on e:/Steam... instead on C:/. i just reinstalled ETW on "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common", then 3.6.2 .exe launcher, and the game started like usual.

im having this issue to but cant figure it out. so what the heck am i doin wrong

Quote Originally Posted by klink1944 View Post
    Found it was just a problem of hard drive. ETW was on e:/Steam... instead on C:/. i just reinstalled ETW on "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common", then 3.6.2 .exe launcher, and the game started like usual.
    This is NOT a problem of the Hard Drive, this is a problem with the coding of the ACW MOD. I HOPE an ACW mod dev reads this post and updates/fixes their mod. I've been fighting with this all weekend because my son wanted to play this mod, and am frustrated beyond belief at the hurdles this mod has made us jump through. Come on dev team, up your game and fix your mod. No other mod requires us to move the entire game (uninstalling ALL the mods that work fine, then then game just to install it again on the 'C' drive). Wow.

Trig's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by MTXRooster View Post
    This is NOT a problem of the Hard Drive, this is a problem with the coding of the ACW MOD. I HOPE an ACW mod dev reads this post and updates/fixes their mod. I've been fighting with this all weekend because my son wanted to play this mod, and am frustrated beyond belief at the hurdles this mod has made us jump through. Come on dev team, up your game and fix your mod. No other mod requires us to move the entire game (uninstalling ALL the mods that work fine, then then game just to install it again on the 'C' drive). Wow.
    I have ACW mod installed and playable on E:

As an ACW mod dev I understand and share your frustration with some of the mod's difficulties, but the mod team that initially made this mod, quit modding it years ago. All subsequent mod teams had to work with that platform and we never had any serious coders aboard, that could rebuild the mod from scratch and hopefully remove the flaws that plague it. The last two devs, pappagoat and me, pretty much gave up as well, after the last update. You could always "up your game" too and pick up where we left off.

click banner for ModDB page and all ACW versions download links