Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: Campaign Map Master Thread

Hey,

This is maybe a bit off topic, but have you guys already started working on the campaign part of the mod or are you focussing at developing the factions first?

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Yes, the campaign is being worked on as well. Several factions already appear on the campaign map and as you can see, the map itself is also almost entirely ready.

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    Well we concluded that before the rollback Nish to be region for Serbia due to the support of Strez from the serbs in years 1207/9 and that Strez gave Nish to the serbs vs Boril Asen in Bulgaria in his usurpation of the throne.So this in the rules of the medieval times ment war.Also the reports that Serbs helped the Rebellion of Bulgarian nobles vs Boril in Bdin in 1211 or 1213 (1 source says 1 of the dates the other the other) that probably was the same war between Serbia and Boril .And The rebelion was crushed from the magyars and for doing this they were payed with the bulgarian held Belgrade and Branichevo Regions. The later formed coalition in 1214 tried to take Nish from the Serbs but due to infighting Latins and Bulgarians couldn't take Nish.

Edit: I said "justified" Hungary to be at war with Serbia due to crushing of the nobles in Bdin , supported by Serbia. Here due to this speculation both Serbia being at war with Hungary or not is both valid and right. It's to the Mod team to decide.
    But the war between Serbia and Bulgaria haven't stopped until 1214.
    War is not the only way to help someone Maybe Serbia and Bulgaria can be at war but mess can be created in the Balkans from the start I would go for peace but with very bad relations. So that war can be declared quickly(AI) and that player can prepare for war. MKTW team will decide

Quote Originally Posted by jan_boruta View Post
    Updated the provinces map with renamed provinces:

Mesopotamia -> Iraq
    Isfahan -> Iraq al-Ajam
    Tabarestan -> Atharbaijan
    Balochistan -> Makran wa Sistan (spelling?)
    Yes well let me spell them
    Mesopotamia Iraq al Arab

Isfahan Iraq al Ajam

Tabarestan Azarbaijan

Balochistan Makran o Sistan
    actually Wa is Arabic but when you say O its and in Persian so its better to say Makran o Sistan. Cities such as Zarang were in Sistan while cities such as Zahedan , Chabahar Quetta were makran ( baluchistan )

although in Today Persian We use name of Sistan o Baluchistan ( Makran ) more than name of Baluchistan o Sistan.
    so if capital of the state is in Sistan call it as Sistan o Makran or if its in Makran ( Baluchistan ) call it as Makran o Sistan.
    btw cities such as Kabul Bost Ghazni and Kandahar were in state of Zabolestan

Map Of Iranian Local Kingdoms after Fall Of Great Seljuks and Rise of Kharazm Shahdom. Sorry Didnt know how to Upload a photo in Here so i used dropbox
    If you need translation tell me.
    http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/tu6...55-31.jpg?dl=0

Here is map of Iranian states the most Complete Map i ever seen which exact name of any city at its own state. this map was made at of Abbassid Caliphate but was used until 19 century ( Like Iraq e Ajam ( Irak ))
    http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/oev...20age.jpg?dl=0

Can you Open the links or i Upload by an other method ?

nnnm's Avatar Senator

can't open the links ... and friend if u want to ad more info in ur post, it's simply better to edit and add in it rather make new post

Quote Originally Posted by jan_boruta View Post
    Ragusa <-> Zara or Zadar (cosmetic change, but perhaps Zara is more relevant to both Venice and Croatia? This change would remove the emergent faction of Ragusa. It's also a province contested by both Venice and Croatia, so I'd like to resolve this dispute once and for all. For the time being it stays with Venice.)
    Zadar is more relevant, yes. Do not worry about removing the emergent faction of Ragusa, it holds an unrealistic amount of land at the start.

On the matter of who should control that part of the province, look at this individual:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domald_of_Sidraga

It seems the Venice's grasp on the dalmatian holdings were pretty weak.
    Look at the map Marius posted here.

Note his 1. point as well: Croatia was a kingdom, not a banate. Could that get changed?

Quote Originally Posted by nnnm View Post
    can't open the links ... and friend if u want to ad more info in ur post, it's simply better to edit and add in it rather make new post
    He is just a Laetus, he doesn't have the edit button yet...

Quote Originally Posted by nnnm View Post
    Im so SORRY im new to this site some how thats why i dont know how to use it so well lol
    ok can you tell me how can i upload a photo and how can i edit a post because now its like my posts are spam

[IMG];[/IMG]
    Here is map Of Iranian States. cities Such as Bukhara and Samarkand were also in Fararud state i forgot to say it and cities such as Khiva Gorganj and Kath were in Kharazm.
    [IMG];[/IMG]
    Here is Map of Iranian Local Kingdoms until Rise of Khwarazm Shahdom

Map of Khwarezmid Empire
    [IMG];[/IMG]
    Flag of Khwarezmid Empire
    [IMG];[/IMG]
    Khwarezmid Soldiers
    [IMG];[/IMG]
    [IMG];[/IMG]
    [IMG];[/IMG]
    [IMG];[/IMG]

classical Persian Chahar Ayne ( four Mirrors ) which had Usage in from Sassanian Empire of Iran up to 17th century but it evolved
    [IMG];[/IMG]
    [IMG];[/IMG]

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

dude dont spam in the wrong thread.Goto the research one.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    dude dont spam in the wrong thread.Goto the research one.
    oops sorry i just hope those maps arent spam and you take a look at them thanks a lot and again so sorry if my posts looked spam because im new to using this site. thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by wvatha View Post
    Hello,

I wish you guys good luck on this mod.

But I like to give some advise if I may. As Circassian I must warn you about Alania and Circassian regions. I try to fix on your map real regions.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Alania should be in the center of Caucasus and Circassians must be near Black see as free faction. Circassians free state counqured around 1230-1240 by Mongols. It is more historical that Circassians should start as a stating faction. They fight agains Mongols with their neighbour factions.

https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alania...ania_10_12.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

First time seeing this map and actually looking into this mod, saw a couple battles on youtube, certainly will be keeping my eye on it!

This model will be able to play when?
    Please answer me one?