Thread: Bloody

Default Bloody

i want to know if it is possible to make the game more bloody, so i dont have only 1% of units covered by blood at end of battle but at least 50%. I ve noticed blood is occuring when units killed many units and are wounded, or hit many times, is it possible to make them get bloody after even one hit ? I dont know exactly how that works, but am sure there s a way?

Default Re: Bloody

I've noticed that I had to zoom almost to the closest view possible to see any blood and that its not even visible from the normal view. Maybe it has something to do with graphic settings? I doubt you can make it more bloody though

In the Stainless Steel mod it is a lot more bloody so it is possible. Don't know how though, my last attempt and modding resulted in a reinstallation.

Grand Duke Vytautas's Avatar Dueling it out
    Citizen

Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Universe, lol

You need to enable shader version 2 in graphical settings to see blood (and dirt) on units.
    Also vanilla M2TW has still too much blood (not to mention some mods that have crazy blood effect, like guys where swimming in tomatoe bath or smth), here's very realistic blood mod Burreks blood&dirt mod, so you wont see guys all covered in blood, but stains and sprays of it

Btw, while I'm at it, does anyone know a good dirt mod, so that cavalry is not dirty at the beginning of battle (that's bug imo)?
    Last edited by Grand Duke Vytautas; June 28, 2007 at 03:01 PM.
    “Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” ― Tacitus

The blood only comes on guys when they get hit, so to get your men more bloody, have them take more hits I guess..

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag