Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BUGS in VIKINGS-SUB-MOD, post them here and i would really appreciate advice on how to fix some of them!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: BUGS in VIKINGS-SUB-MOD, post them here and i would really appreciate advice on how to fix some of them!

Playing as Gutland in version 1.5 i managed to play for 103 turns without a crash, however i did not play many real-time battles.

I realise that i may have caused the CTD to re-occure by changing too much in the wrong file. Now i will re-mod the 1.5 version with the bug-fixes and the music only, and leave the rest as it is.

Hopefully that will leave the mod stable and at the same time give it the new music and fixes for silver surfers, wrong bodyguards and missing portraits and descriptions etc.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: BUGS in VIKINGS-SUB-MOD, post them here and i would really appreciate advice on how to fix some of them!

A Captain bug in which the Captains for many units were silver surfers have been fixed- "4 merc" added to alot of the captains in the bmdb-file.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12