Thread: Take as long as you want, but please notice this..

Default Take as long as you want, but please notice this..

Hi everybody I now you are working quite hard on our beloved modification, but please mind this:
    I have played many modifications, and no mather how beatiful the skins or how cool the age, you must make the campaign nice and interesting.

The best mods included scripts, like you are also doing, but please notice that when you start for exemple with Argos or something, let the advisor pop up in the first turns or even during most of the game and let him tell the history of what happened all there. It is really cool to see and read what exactly is going on and gives you the ultimate RTS feeling.

I really hope you will include all this. Because for me, a mod is only really finished when the required historical info is added and when you really learn from the mod itself.:hmmm:

Thanks,

Quinctius.

Default Re: Take as long as you want, but please notice th

Yep no problem you'll be drowning in history.

Believe in Hegemonia... Or the Megarian will get you.

Thanks. You really made my day (again)

Quinctius.

Not sure if this was answered before
    will there be council, king etc telling you/advising you to take settlement or make peace with etc.. and consequences if u choose not to..
    I really crave this aspect, maybe cos i teach

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

If you mean in the way that the Sentate in Rome and the council of Nobles/pope behave in Medi II behave then no. As for the most part these things seem to irritate people.

There will be some events that have effect on the gameplay attacks on specific settlements, Persian/Punic invasions
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Quote Originally Posted by spirit_of_rob View Post
    If you mean in the way that the Sentate in Rome and the council of Nobles/pope behave in Medi II behave then no. As for the most part these things seem to irritate people.

There will be some events that have effect on the gameplay attacks on specific settlements, Persian/Punic invasions
    No delphi council or such darn..ah well
    I think the pope is mighty craic in medi tbh thought most people enjoyed the balancing act of trying to expand and still keep in favour through different!(assasination) methods or plain defying him and dealing with crusades..
    Senate was fun too (bunch of :wub: they were lol)
    Good to hear that their will be some events

By the way rob sorry to hear abt the imperium mod only looked at it recently also think your skins/models for it were very good

Mirconus the Great's Avatar Civis

Icon5 Re: Take as long as you want, but please notice this..

Well, I've always liked the Senate type scripts.
    But if you guys think that your mod is gonna be better for the public without them, then let it be so.
    YES, I DO LOVE ANTIQUITY

Default Re: Take as long as you want, but please notice this..

I like the concept of some interactive guidance to simulate the will of the people but I don't see how it can be worked into BI beyond the basic show me how scripts.

Believe in Hegemonia... Or the Megarian will get you.

Default Re: Take as long as you want, but please notice this..

any news???

[REL] Ig's Barbarian Culture Texture Pack V1:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...49#post3654949