Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930

Thread: North Africans stone Transgenders in Germany

Default Re: North Africans stone Transgenders in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
    Cool it with the personal attacks and point out one place where I posted anything wrong.

And no, the Tamil Tigers part doesn't count. They were a Nationalistic group fighting for a Tamil homeland, nothing even remotely similar to a religious movement. It was never a Hindu group as well; many leaders were Christian themselves and they had a lot of support from Sri Lankan muslims at first.

In fact, thsi is exactly where my points win out. If it should be right to oppose the Tamils when they became violent, it should be right to do the same for Muslims as well.
    Sigh... I didn't use any personal attacks. Maybe I'm not the one that needs to cool it...

Pretty much everything in your post was simply wrong. As it was merely a blind propaganda piece I really don't feel the need to dissect it further. Your claim about Hindus was just outright ridiculous, however. I'm not surprised that you're trying to come up with arbitrary criteria to avoid admitting that suicide vests became an effective tool of terror. Everything you said about Tamils there are arbitrary things that have nothing to do with what I said. Pathetic.

And, no. You that point doesn't win out because it's not really your point, nor anyone argued to blame Tamils as a group of people.
    The Armenian Issue

Harith's Avatar Campidoctor

That's funny because the majority of 'Islamophobes' I know treat brown people exactly the same as they treat other races.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-04-18 at 1.39.30 PM.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	223.6 KB 
ID:	337039

BTW I live in Singapore. If you think only Whites hate Muslims, you haven't spoken with the average Chinese or Indian guy.
    And this is significant because???

Telling people not to oppose Islam is like telling a German Jew not to oppose Nazism in 1935.
    Umm... What?

Islam is a poisonous ideology which straight out calls for the death of all atheists and enslaving of all non-muslims. All sane people ought to be opposing it at every juncture.
    Yup, that's why the ME and all Muslim majority countries remain one of the most diverse nations on earth. I mean had the Muslims ruled India, Spain and southern Italy they would've slaughtered all of the non-Muslims right? Oh wait.....

That's funny because the majority of 'Islamophobes' I know treat brown people exactly the same as they treat other races.

BTW I live in Singapore. If you think only Whites hate Muslims, you haven't spoken with the average Chinese or Indian guy.

Islamophobes certainly treat brown people equally, whether murdering Muslim pensioners, hurling Hindhus under trains, or shooting Sikhs, the result is the same, death by mindless bigotry.

Telling people not to oppose Islam is like telling a German Jew not to oppose Nazism in 1935. Islam is a poisonous ideology which straight out calls for the death of all atheists and enslaving of all non-muslims. All sane people ought to be opposing it at every juncture.
    Bollocks, Muslim forces fought for the Commonwealth and Free French in substantial numbers, if you are going to refer to that war. Are you seriously suggesting that the proprietor of City Spice , Coed Mawr, Bangor is out to kill or enslave the population of North Wales. Show me the evidence, what fiendish and cunning plan will cause this to happen? Fact- France, Holland, Italy the UK and Turkey occupied the entire Islamic world between themselves, not the other way round.

Cool it with the personal attacks and point out one place where I posted anything wrong.

And no, the Tamil Tigers part doesn't count. They were a Nationalistic group fighting for a Tamil homeland, nothing even remotely similar to a religious movement. It was never a Hindu group as well; many leaders were Christian themselves and they had a lot of support from Sri Lankan muslims at first.

In fact, thsi is exactly where my points win out. If it should be right to oppose the Tamils when they became violent, it should be right to do the same for Muslims as well.

Why don't you simply say, "Oh noes please disregard the fact that Tamils were dangerous terrorists, it undermines teh internetz rantings!"There is no such thing as a Tamil homeland in Ceylon. Like common Islamophobes, Tamil Tigers were morew than happy to murder Muslims in order to achieve their nonsense culturally pure state .More than 300 Muslims killed inside two mosques in the eastern town of Batticaloa in August 1990.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10950740
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Islamophobes certainly treat brown people equally, whether murdering Muslim pensioners, hurling Hindhus under trains, or shooting Sikhs, the result is the same, death by mindless bigotry.
    Sikhs in Germany rather have to fear attacks by radical Muslims though:
    Germany's Sikhs demonstrate against Islamist terror in Essen

Bollocks, Muslim forces fought for the Commonwealth and Free French in substantial numbers, if you are going to refer to that war.
    Mulims also fought on Axis side, even in the SS.

By teaming up with Muslims, the German leadership already betrayed Christian European culture during WW I, so it's no surprise that they did it again in WW II (it's also no secret that Hitler and Himmler lauded Islam for obvious reasons). Traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinarius View Post

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

By teaming up with Muslims, the German leadership already betrayed Christian European culture during WW I, so it's no surprise that they did it again in WW II (it's also no secret that Hitler and Himmler lauded Islam for obvious reasons). Traitors.
    Taking a trick out of the Netanyahu playbook are we?

Nah mate, at the time, the ME was still under the mandate of the British and French (even if they were "independent").

Try again.
    Last edited by Harith; May 18, 2016 at 08:03 PM.

Then you would agree that islamophobes and islamists have plenty in common, forming both cheeks of the same arse?

I cannot believe a German wrote this.

What a minor Bosnian infantry Division, not even one, just part of one defending (Catholic) Croatia (how many non-Muslim SS Divisions where there, the ones with tanks and soforth?). If compared with several Corps of Commonwealth and French African Troops fightng on all fronts , then no comparison at all. How could Hitler team up with the Muslim world when Turkey was neutral and apart from Italian possessions the rest were colonized by Britain, France and Holland, or fell under their protection.

Weren't most SS divisions German anyway?

Pray tell us without making us laugh.

Proper SS look like this.

And further fail, Britain, France and Sardinia defended Turkey against Russia in the Crimean War. Hardly remarkable that Turkey would ask Germany for same protection years later, particularly as it suspected, rightfully, that Britain had plans to open up the Dardenelles by force , if necessary. Are you seriously suggesting that it was not in Germany's interest to cut Russia's link to the Mediterranean and thus it's allies? Do they teach history where you live?

Which does beg the question, why do people who talk of "European culture" know so little about Europe?

This now seems to be the dumping ground for any Islamophobic rants which can't find a home elsewhere. Has the thread run it's course or should the title be changed to "the counter-jihad sock-puppet tool"?
    Last edited by mongrel; May 18, 2016 at 09:44 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Then you would agree that islamophobes and islamists have plenty in common, forming both cheeks of the same arse?
    Maybe I should imitate your whining and see unfair criticism of Catholics everywhere - Catholophobia. Btw, was Commie-grandpa Karl Marx an "islamophobe", too?
    The Koran and the Mussulman legislation emanating from it reduce the geography and ethnography of the various people to the simple and convenient distinction of two nations and of two countries; those of the Faithful and of the Infidels. The Infidel is “harby,” i.e. the enemy. Islamism proscribes the nation of the Infidels, constituting a state of permanent hostility between the Mussulman and the unbeliever. In that sense the corsair-ships of the Berber States were the holy fleet of Islam.
    Karl Marx in New-York Herald Tribune 1854
    Je suis Karl

For the last time: Islamophobia is about as "racist" as anti-communism. But maybe anti-communists just hate "brown people" from Cuba … hmpf

I cannot believe a German wrote this.
    Ups, sorry .... I forgot for a moment that Germans don't have a right to do that. I know we are supposed to shut up forever. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

What a minor Bosnian infantry Division, not even one, just part of one defending (Catholic) Croatia (how many non-Muslim SS Divisions where there, the ones with tanks and soforth?). If compared with several Corps of Commonwealth and French African Troops fightng on all fronts , then no comparison at all. How could Hitler team up with the Muslim world when Turkey was neutral and apart from Italian possessions the rest were colonized by Britain, France and Holland, or fell under their protection.

Weren't most SS divisions German anyway?
    What??? Really??? I didn't know that.

As I already said before, the German leadership of that era consisted of traitors to Christian European culture.

here's a book regarding that subject:
    Islam and Nazi Germany's War
    http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.p...=9780674724600

I wouldn't have to mention all this, if you hadn't drop this smug argument of Muslims being "the good guys" since some of them were fighting Nazis. Is it unfair to point out that other Muslims from that era joined Hitler's army instead? No. Especially not now, when there are Muslim protesters on the streets that shamelessly ape old Nazis with their verbal outburts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFf1IlmV8gQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYh2a-w0JWI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlinU-iAZZE

And further fail, Britain, France and Sardinia defended Turkey against Russia in the Crimean War
    Just other cases of cultural treachery. But there were also decent examples in the same century:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Navarino
    Nobody can deny that as an long antipodes, Muslim powers like the Ottoman Empire indirectly helped to form Europe's cultural identity.

Hardly remarkable that Turkey would ask Germany for same protection years later, particularly as it suspected, rightfully, that Britain had plans to open up the Dardenelles by force , if necessary. Are you seriously suggesting that it was not in Germany's interest to cut Russia's link to the Mediterranean and thus it's allies? Do they teach history where you live?
    The German leadership should never have formed an alliance with them in the first place, plain and simple. People like Kaiser Wilhelm II were nothing but scum. The Weimar Republic should have imprisoned him for the rest of his life.

Now back with you on my ignore list.
    Last edited by Pinarius; May 19, 2016 at 03:48 PM.

As I already said before, the German leadership of that era consisted of traitors to Christian European culture.

I wouldn't have to mention all this, if you hadn't drop this smug argument of Muslims being "the good guys" since some of them were fighting Nazis. Is it unfair to point out that other Muslims from that era joined Hitler's army instead? No. Especially not now, when there are Muslim protesters on the streets that shamelessly ape old Nazis with their verbal outburts.
    What you fail to understand is at the time the ME was under French and British rule. Add to that fact that none at the time had any Muslims identity, rather they had the aspiration of an Arab nation. Even in the case of Rashid al Gaylani, the PM who overthrew the pro-British Iraqi Regent at the time, struck a strategic alliance with Germany to rid Iraq from British rule.

You fail to distinguish between Arabs and Muslims, and you automatically assume that anyone who's Muslim holds it as his sole identity. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised given that you're more concerned about them betraying "Christian Europe" by teaming up with the Ottomans rather than their actual crimes. Reminds of me of this quote:

"We have sincerely tried everywhere to merge with the national communities in which we live, seeking only to preserve the faith of our fathers. It is not permitted us. In vain are we loyal patriots, sometimes superloyal; in vain do we make the same sacrifices of life and property as our fellow citizens; in vain do we strive to enhance the fame of our native lands in the arts and sciences, or her wealth by trade and commerce..."

Lastly, I'll leave you with this:

A. Hitler to his military commanders in 1939:

"We will continue to stir up unrest ... in Arabia. Let us think of ourselves as masters and consider these people at best as lacquered half-monkeys who need to feel the whip [lit., knout]."

The German original runs:

"Wir warden weiterhin die Unruhe ... in Arabien schüren. Denken wir als Herren und sehen wir in diesen Volkern bestenfalls lackierte Halbaffen, die die Knute spüren wollen."
    Last edited by Harith; May 19, 2016 at 03:00 PM.

Abdülmecid I's Avatar ¡Ay Carmela!
    Moderation Overseer Civitate Patrician

No, the opposite happened, since the Ottoman Empire joined Germany, when she was in need, thus delaying the Entente's victory. But I don't get it, why is it morally wrong for a European to ally itself with the Ottoman Empire or any other Muslim political entity, in general? Even by modern standards, nobody could really claim that either the Imperial Germans or the Ottomans were in higher "moral" position, so what's the issue, exactly?

[

Maybe I should imitate your whining and see unfair criticism of Catholics everywhere - Catholophobia. Btw, was Commie-grandpa Karl Marx an "islamophobe", too?
    Other than the excesses of the Catholic church and the crimes of some individuals (of which their is fair criticism, I don't see pages and pages of low value ranting about Catholics on this forum, or much elsewhere. Thee is no money to be made from anti-Catholism, so it isn't used to brainwash empty minds.

Karl Marx in New-York Herald Tribune 1854
    Je suis Karl

For the last time: Islamophobia is about as "racist" as anti-communism. But maybe anti-communists just hate "brown people" from Cuba … hmpf
    Islamophobia is particularly attractive to racist people, who go on to commit racial assaults, vandalism and murder. If they attacked Muslims exclusively, you would have a point. They don't ,so you don't.

Ups, sorry .... I forgot for a moment that Germans don't have a right to do that. I know we are supposed to shut up forever. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!
    I think you forgot what happened when Germany last decided to adopt mindless bigotry as a way of life.

What??? Really??? I didn't know that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFf1IlmV8gQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYh2a-w0JWI
    Again a shiny picture of part of an SS division, when Indian and African troops , in substantial numbers were part of Britain's Army since colonial times, similar case with France. Some ad hoc battalions cooked up scratch units use to hold occupied territory hardly impresses. And what did the Vichy-held Army of Africa do when approached by US and Commonwealth forces? Begged for an armistice and joined the Allies.

Just other cases of cultural treachery. But there were also decent examples in the same century:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Navarino
    Nobody can deny that as an long antipodes, Muslim powers like the Ottoman Empire indirectly helped to form Europe's cultural identity.
    Nothing to do with culture, it was maintaining the balance of power in Europe. As any fool knows Europe isn't one single country, and back then warfare between European nations was commonplace. The one mistake the Great Powers made (fatal for Austria), was the failure to curb Prussian aggression.

The German leadership should never have formed an alliance with them in the first place, plain and simple. People like Kaiser Wilhelm II were nothing but scum. The Weimar Republic ought have imprisoned him for the rest of his life.

LOL, and let the French and British reinforce and relieve the Russians. How would that have worked out? It was Turkey who made the mistake of joining the Central Powers and the world has been paying the price ever since.
    Germany lost because they failed to defeat the British and French Armies to timetable and couldn't face another enemy, the USA. How the hell is that Islam's fault?

Which does beg the question, why do people who talk of "European culture" know so little about Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    , so what's the issue, exactly?
    The counter-jihad movement culture is quite psychotic, as evidenced by their works.
    Last edited by mongrel; May 19, 2016 at 03:36 PM.