I have been playing with Darth-mod for ages. Last week I decided to start again to continue a campaign I already started. I started with doing some naval battles to secure my trade routes and already then I noticed that there were no cannon sounds. I continued playing and I thought that it would be fixed the next time I start up.

So I continued my campaign and my city got besieged so I wanted to fight the attackers off. When I was setting up my formations I had no FPS problems but when the battle started my frame rate dropped to 0/1 FPS.
When I tried to increase speed my FPS rose back up to 60 and When I put it in slow motion everything was fine as well. I tried to see if it had to do with my hardware so I decreased graphics from very high to low but on normal speed it still dropped my frame rate to 1 FPS. I eventually finished the battle in slow motion.

The next time I played I wanted to check if it was fixed but on normal speed it still dropped my frame rate to 0/1. I tried to reinstall but that did not work.
I searched the forums but I saw no solutions.

If someone knows how to fix this, please reply