Thread: Fallout 4 anyone else having very low fps?

Default Fallout 4 anyone else having very low fps?

I bought Fallout 4, activated it on steam. Loaded it up and all ran fine. Went to the nexus, downloaded and installed a ton of mods I like with the NMM. Next day I open up the game to play, and I'm having heavy lag. Unplayable kind of lag. So I made sure to disable all mods in NMM, both normal mods and graphic mods. Loaded up a save again, and still there's heavy lag. Then I put the graphics on the lowest setting and the fps is still unacceptably low. As a last I re-downloaded and re-installed the game, but it didn't help. I know with 100% certainty that my PC can run the game just fine on medium to high settings. Then why is my fps so low I can't even play it? The very first time I loaded up the game it ran good, so what went wrong? I'm getting desperate to find a solution, because it's wasted money otherwise.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Default Re: Fallout 4 anyone else having very low fps?

None of those graphics mods were ENBs were they? If not, try uninstalling the mods rather than just disabling them.

No, no trace of any ENB left. Besides, the game runs fine with an ENB. At least it should (I know for a fact). The weird thing is that it keeps on having low fps.

What in the absolute hell? I installed the beta patch and somehow it solved the problem! Sure I'm very glad, but confused as can be.