Is this forum still alive?

Having a good run with the Beornings at the moment. Took my starting units west of Greenwood south to take Langwyke and Feorfeld. Later when I had enough troops available around Oldford I took Andlang and Gladden Hold. In Eastern Greenwood I just built up my settlement with a large enough garrison to deter Dale. Left Highpass alone as a buffer for Adunabar. My last expansion move so far was buying Woldburg from Rohan for 17k, so I will eventually have these awesome heavy cav units.

This is quite a lucky run in terms of enemies. Dale is fighting the Dwarves instead of me. I never had to deal with Adunabar. They were under pressure from the RK who took everything outside of Mordor, just to lose it to Harad afterwards. Rhun expanded all the way into the Brown Lands though and attacked me in Langwyke, until I retaliated and gifted the Brown Lands to the Elves. With a quiet southern border they started attacking Holt in Eastern Greenwood. Rhun makes some nice cannon fodder for my Woodmen bows.

Next steps are taking Thrimfeld from Rhun and afterwards attempting some purchases from Dale (starting with Framsburg), if my alliance still holds. Rohan is under pressure from Harad, so at some point i can liberate them and get more heavy horsemen. Eventually I also want to take Lathron and Brown Lands for a wonder and some different units. 1 or 2 Dwarven settlements are on the Agenda as well, probably Erebor and Orodengrin. Eriador i probably will avoid because I dont like the recruitment options.