Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: African Slave Trade Added (Image and text)

Emperor Caesar's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: African Slave Trade Added (Image and text)

How does this work in terms of the abolition of slavery tech. Does it disappear then?

It is a visual change. Unless all countries abolish slavery, then they wouldn't be a need for it to "disappear."

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I`m black (with an ancestral 18th century slavery background) and I approve of this Mod. I want to see it as it was in history, not revisionist. CA shouldn`t have been so politically correct.

Hello fellow Empire enthusiasts.

It is mod award time and nominations are currently taking place. If you enjoy this mod and other known, please let it be known.

Please go here to nominate.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread.

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

PikeStance

Are you aware of that you probably used the *wrong* search tag, the "Replacer" tag, on Nexus?

Why I ask is because I didn't notice that when I downloaded your mod and today when I checked of how many peope who have downloaded your mod. Only, I had downloaded your mod.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.p...#entry57852931

Quote Originally Posted by leonardo2
    I think you need to change the search tag for this mod, because here on Nexus having a "Replacer" tag means that a vanilla texture is replaced with custom made texture.

So, I suggest that you use the "Gameplay changes" tag and I think that's a better search tag since this mod does just that changes the gameplay.

So changing the search tag might be what you need do to in order to get your mod more exposure than it is now.

Another note, almost 2 weeks ago I uploaded my Skyrim Map Markers mod, my first Skyrim mod, on Nexus and after 8-10 days later I got access to the Mod Author forum since my mod had more 1000 downloads on Nexus.
    Last edited by Leonardo; February 24, 2018 at 03:53 AM.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Hi PikeStance. Is this mod compatible with Rise of the Republic? If so does it require a new game?

From the OP

Installation
    Installation is simple, but Please follow the directions carefully.
    STEP 1: download from the link above
    STEP 2: Unzip - There are FIVE: Three are folders named for each image listed above. (Each folder contained a file named: IS_Slavetrade.pack) and the other two folders are the common file folders for each Mod (IS 2.2.1b and Rise of the Republic) They contain two important files: ISBeffecto.pack and patch_is_text.pack
    STEP 3: Copy and paste files in the common folder for the mod you are using: ISBeffecto.pack and patch_is_text.pack in the main data folder. When asked to overwrite, click "yes."
    STEP 4: Choose the folder of the image of your choice and copy and paste in the Main Data Folder.
    Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Empire Total War\data
    STEP 5: Launch game
    Note: I tested each image in a save game, so you should be able to add this in a current campaign.
    For Imperial Splendour go HERE
    Yes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12