Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: -= Rise of Persia Downloads =-

Default Re: -= Rise of Persia Downloads =-

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless Hunter 7 View Post
    Hi guys,

I am new in this forum but not in this game. Glad to meet you.

I like Persia even if I am Greek . I always wanted to expand my armies and territories like the Persians did. Alexander was a nice experience, but short.... and not much accuratly made. Even if I modded some files and played as Persia, still no major growth in the game (god those dinarii deficits! ). Imagine my joy when I saw this mod. So I decided to download it. But it didn't go well.

Well the problem is that I after I save the file and try to run the .exe it appears a message saying something about: ".....not a valid Win32 application." And there is more. After that I tried to drug the icon into my desktop and run it as administrator. Again this message appears on the screen! And not only that but when I right click on it, while in the desktop, and go to Properties, it says that the file size is 0 byte!!!

So if anyone can help me, I am looking forward in his reply with great interest.

Thank you.
    Try to download the mod again. Maybe it is some kind of error while downloading.

Relentless Hunter 7's Avatar Libertus

It's ok I have downloaded it, but when I click on the desktop (even as administrator) it says "cannot locate CD-DVD ROM" and something like that. Even when I patch without the fix bug still the same. Please give a hand.

Libertus

Try from here maybe it will help you.

"http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-persia"

Just for the record, I haven't downloaded the previous betas (1.1... etc) or releases (if there where any).

It's ok.

I found it!!!!

Hello
    Very nice mod but I have a question.... why arent there any catapults or siege weapons? is it because they werent invented yet? or something else? Sorry if this wasnt supposed to be posted here.
    Thanks for your time.

Hey dudes, Im trying to install this mod but running into problems. I install it in the same folder as my Rome Total war but then when the icon shows up it is the RTW icon but says Rise of Persia under it. When I click to play it, it just gives me the vanilla version of RTW. I'm saving it under C:\Program Files (x86)\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\. Anyone have any ideas?

King Aleksandros's Avatar Laetus

Ave!
    It seems to be a REALLY nice mod and some awesome piece of work, but i'm just not able to download it! The links given are dead (saying "nothing here" or something like that) and moddb sucks a lot, because it annoys by continuously sending this output: "The file you have selected (ROPv22_final.exe) is not available via any mirrors. Blah blah blah... Try again later or register." Could any of you, honorable warriors, help me by giving some other download links or uploading both installer and 2.22 patch onto some other server (gamefront for example)? I really would like to try out ROP. Thanks for all help and I hope ROP 3.0 would be released soon.

Strength and Honor!

Quote Originally Posted by King Aleksandros View Post
    Ave!
    It seems to be a REALLY nice mod and some awesome piece of work, but i'm just not able to download it! The links given are dead (saying "nothing here" or something like that) and moddb sucks a lot, because it annoys by continuously sending this output: "The file you have selected (ROPv22_final.exe) is not available via any mirrors. Blah blah blah... Try again later or register." Could any of you, honorable warriors, help me by giving some other download links or uploading both installer and 2.22 patch onto some other server (gamefront for example)? I really would like to try out ROP. Thanks for all help and I hope ROP 3.0 would be released soon.

Strength and Honor!
    I hope it is not too late. But just in case you are still looking to download it, try the links below:

http://www.riseofpersia.com/download
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/r...mod/23868.html
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/r...mod/26255.html

Installer doesn't work for me:
    "ROPv22_final_b.exe is not a valid Win32 application."

Quote Originally Posted by R-teen View Post
    I hope it is not too late. But just in case you are still looking to download it, try the links below:

http://www.riseofpersia.com/download
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/r...mod/23868.html
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/r...mod/26255.html
    Sadly, both download links are dead.
    The one on strategyinformer replies with a "fatal error" message, the one on riseofpersia seems to work, but you will download a 0kb file - which of course can't be executed (Windows will reply with a "this is not a Win32 application" message).

Could someone please upload the mod somewhere?

Edit: the link to the 2.22 patch works, though..

Parzival2211's Avatar Ducenarius

I have the same problem getting the same error message. I tried to PM some of the modders, but I haven't got a reply within 3 days. I hope this mod is not dead.

Please, update the links

Indeed there seems to be some issue with the download function, probably a software update gone awry. I'll check it out asap and will let you know when it works again

EDIT: The download link on the ROP site works again, now it doesn't return 0-byte files anymore. Hope that helps
    Last edited by Nero666; June 23, 2013 at 01:06 PM.
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

Thank you for the quick support, Nero

Now I can finally start my persian empire.

Parzival2211's Avatar Ducenarius

Thanks, can also confirm it's working again. Amazing mod, such great work! Just wondering: the names of the Egyptian units look odd - including dots and 3s. Is that supposed to model hieroglyphs?

Dear

I can't download this Rise of Persia Mod?,

it says ''Not just yet! It's done when it's done '

Can u explain me why this happening, cause other people it did manage to download or should I just wait?

Kind Regards,
    Cyrus

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567