Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: -= Rise of Persia Downloads =-

Default Re: -= Rise of Persia Downloads =-

I have the Battles of Asia Mod installed. But it uses the Barbarian expansion rather than RTW. However its installed in the main directory under its own folder BOA. Will this effect the ROP mod from running correctly?

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Not at all; RoP does exactly the same thing: it runs from within its own folder in the RTW directory. No interference with other mods

Hi, i really want to download this mod and i have but when i try to start a campaign it says please select and item from the list. and when i try to play a battle i get all of my units then when i press start it just takes me to the main menu, also when i exit the game i get this error message "ROP/Data/World/Maps/Campaign/Imperial_Campaign/descr_strat.txt at line 27 coloumn 1. Expected start dat of campaign"
    My version of the games are:
    RTW-1.5
    BI-1.6
    ALEX1.9
    I followed the installation guide many times and couldn't fix this error.
    Other things are i have other mods installed but i don't think that it affects it as they are mod foldered

Please help , im new here. I have RTW gold edition + Barbarian Invasion and i want to play Rise of Persia. What should i do? help plz... (sorry for interrupting)

Nobody helps? interesting...

You could try the bugs and support thread, i'm no expert myself unfortunately

Read the instructions on the first page of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Drtad View Post
    Read the instructions on the first page of this thread?
    Yes and i tried, but it didnt help.. btw, before i installed Rise of persia , i could play my RTW. but now i can not, i deleted ROP and i re-installed RTW, but it doesnt work..
    There is no expert here? what should i do exactly? Because , i installed ROP and i got the button of it. But when i clicked on it, some error occurs: "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application." i inserted my CD and when i click on ROP button, nothing happens. No error , no game.

Quote Originally Posted by diyako View Post
    Yes and i tried, but it didnt help.. btw, before i installed Rise of persia , i could play my RTW. but now i can not, i deleted ROP and i re-installed RTW, but it doesnt work.
    Is your computer reading the RTW CD?

Quote Originally Posted by diyako View Post
    Yes and i tried, but it didnt help.. btw, before i installed Rise of persia , i could play my RTW. but now i can not, i deleted ROP and i re-installed RTW, but it doesnt work..
    There is no expert here? what should i do exactly? Because , i installed ROP and i got the button of it. But when i clicked on it, some error occurs: "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application." i inserted my CD and when i click on ROP button, nothing happens. No error , no game.
    Is your rtw installed in a different directory than ROP? Make sure that you install ROP in the correct RTW directory.

Also, check the properties of the shortcuts and make sure they are reading the correct directory.
    Last edited by Drtad; October 07, 2011 at 04:54 PM.

Verrix Toutatis's Avatar Civis

Is there an alternative download link available? I've downloaded the modification two times, and in each instance get an error message when initialising the installer.

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Verrix Toutatis View Post
    Is there an alternative download link available? I've downloaded the modification two times, and in each instance get an error message when initialising the installer.
    This isn't because the intaller, it's your game or something.

after I downloaded it I tried to open the installer and when I click run it says "This is not a valid Win32 application" please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheogorath11 View Post
    after I downloaded it I tried to open the installer and when I click run it says "This is not a valid Win32 application" please help!!

I've experienced the same problem recently, it's rather annoying.

Yes, it's supposed to be a 178MB file, but it comes down as 0 bytes for me. That's what you get when you wait four years to make sure it's stable. I really would like to play it though if someone would fix the link.

Icon2 Re: -= Rise of Persia Downloads =-

You can still download the files from moddb ==> http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-persia

StaefanBatory's Avatar Civis

Great mod! Fantastic job!

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I don't know if i should write this here, but it's not harm

Yes, i agree with the above, the mod is fantastic and you did a great job. Thank you very much!!

i followed all the directions to download ROP and when i go to open it it says entry point not found... the procedure entry point_AIL_close_3D_listener@4 could not be located in the dynamic link libary mss32.dll.
    WTF do i do i tried 3 times re installing everything and the same message pops up.

HELP PLZ

Relentless Hunter 7's Avatar Libertus

Hi guys,

I am new in this forum but not in this game. Glad to meet you.

I like Persia even if I am Greek . I always wanted to expand my armies and territories like the Persians did. Alexander was a nice experience, but short.... and not much accuratly made. Even if I modded some files and played as Persia, still no major growth in the game (god those dinarii deficits! ). Imagine my joy when I saw this mod. So I decided to download it. But it didn't go well.

Well the problem is that I after I save the file and try to run the .exe it appears a message saying something about: ".....not a valid Win32 application." And there is more. After that I tried to drug the icon into my desktop and run it as administrator. Again this message appears on the screen! And not only that but when I right click on it, while in the desktop, and go to Properties, it says that the file size is 0 byte!!!

So if anyone can help me, I am looking forward in his reply with great interest.

Thank you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast