Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game Staff HotSeat} - NewBloods Italian Wars - {Game Staff HotSeat} - NAPLES OPEN!

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

Default Re: {Game Staff HotSeat} - NewBloods Italian Wars - {Game Staff HotSeat}

Please post pic.

Default Re: {Game Staff HotSeat} - NewBloods Italian Wars - {Game Staff HotSeat}

kolu2210's Avatar Campidoctor

France hasnt been online since Feb 16

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

he is around. reminder sent

Laetus

Attack: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...FoyY1hvU3Nhd1U
    Result: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...VByUTZfUmZWS2c

Venice is up! Sorry for the delay, I was under the impression this game was paused, and kinda lost track of time. My bad.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...mRud1NqZzNrMUE

I seriously recommend editing pictures so we cant see all your personal stuff and all we see are the battles!

zkarel's Avatar Senator

some high quality info right there for me to invade

Probably a good thing...Macrath isn't known very well for map updates (sorry mate!)

Quote Originally Posted by kolu2210 View Post
    Probably a good thing...Macrath isn't known very well for map updates (sorry mate!)

Hahaha joking sir (though I have asked many times for Hail to the King)

And you can keep asking

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

Where is venice ? please skip.

nvm
    Last edited by saleska2; March 14, 2016 at 09:15 AM.

Hey guys sorry for replying late,
    I requested permission for access to your file

Sorry I have not taken care of this sooner. I have notified the Venice player to make his save file public. If it is not taken care of soon I will skip/sub the turn and send it along to HRE.

I think 5 days is enough time to wait on this

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Saleska told me you guys need a replacement. Will do my best to bring Venice back in Top 3 overall if I am actually allowed to replace Venice player

Dropping from this hotseat, Venice is in a 10 Turn Non-Aggression Pact with the Papal States and is in 2-3 turns in.

Mediafire Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/p4...olyRome_T7.sav

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Are you sure, Nostoi?
    Imo, there is a chance to survive anywhere, even if you are getting gangbanged, you just had to speak with other players before this HS started, although I don't think it's too late to speak to them even now.
    Diplomacy is the key when you are right in the middle of the map, unless you are Poland when Prussia, Russian Empire and Austrian Empire decided to break you down