Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game Staff HotSeat} - NewBloods Italian Wars - {Game Staff HotSeat} - NAPLES OPEN!

Default Re: {Game Staff HotSeat} - NewBloods Italian Wars - {Game Staff HotSeat}

dont worry i disbanded those men.I expected that u will attack me so i prepared.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Default Re: {Game Staff HotSeat} - NewBloods Italian Wars - {Game Staff HotSeat}

the only logical thing for us 2 is to fight each other or to team up im taking my chances with fighting since there is nowhere to expand apart from france but france is nice

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by zkarel View Post
    yes senpai i did and if i find those troops hiding in my lands u have violated a rule if not there is nothing wrong. if people have made army movements they should have a pass
    Yes but pope armies can reach where my armies cant.So i can get information using other faction's armies.Or naples can see venice's, venice can see naples'. Got it now ?

It seems i already stumbeled accros a problem. Regions have already been taken from me without me having taken a turn. Pre-rollback im sure the rule was clear that there would be no attacks turn 1 so im gonna wait for an admin respond for this.

Neither did battle results get posted...

I guess admin changed some cities owners.Its not the same with single player.I suggest you to keep playing.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

The map pic is wrong on the first page . No city has been taken yet

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Sorry the dam server reset deleted everything and I forgot to include the following rule.
    -One turn peace. You may only attack another player if they have already played their first turn.

If you attacked someone on your first turn or entered their lands you need to replay

Also I had already explained the map wasn't fully accurate. It has been removed. If you want to see the map..load up the mod
    Last edited by Macrath; January 15, 2016 at 03:13 PM.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

man the first rule said that i can attack people on turn 1 if they have alrdy done theyr turn asked jadli on my turn and he said i can

sorry. Like I said the dam reset erased things.. you are correct. the change has been made.

Bump

Laetus

Apologies for delay. Emergency out of town over the weekend. Anyhow, here is my completed turn 2.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7c...ew?usp=sharing

Venice is up!

Nostoi u are supposed to put up the save here.Anyway im busy with school this week so i would like to be subbed by the admin.Its turn 2 so just do stuff no risks and tell me if theres any messages pls.

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

Continue or not?

Well greensenpai has to be subbed but since nostoi doesnt post his save and only sent it to greensenpai we seem kinda stuck

I can play today. Croatian Highschool is hell.

Playing now.Yesterday TWC was annoyingly unavailable
    I started renaming Croatian cities to their true names.First is Fiume-Rijeka.
    The betrayers of the Germanic people are up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/8v...B_Swabia_2.sav
    Last edited by TheGreenSenpai; January 23, 2016 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenSenpai View Post
    Anyway im busy with school this week so i would like to be subbed by the admin.Its turn 2 so just do stuff no risks and tell me if theres any messages pls.
    Just a reminder to all players. The Admins are not here to play your turns for you. If you want to be subbed find another player to do it.
    Players that are repeatedly late will be skipped/subbed/replaced at the admins discretion.
    Have a great campaign everyone! Lets try to keep things moving at a good pace.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Naples up http://www.mediafire.com/download/dp...B_Naples_2.sav
    took only a fort with 10 to 1 odds wont post a pic to a slaughter