Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Cologne and other NYE disorders

Default Re: Cologne and other NYE disorders

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Catholic countries don't base their laws on Bible. A lot of Muslim countries base their laws on what is written in Quran.
    A lot of Christian countries do base their laws on the Bible. That's why some major states try to ban abortion for example. None of this, however, is related to the rape culture you were talking about. Are you against Catholics as well since so many of their priests sexually harassed many young boys, and even the Papacy tried to cover it up?
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    A lot of Christian countries do base their laws on the Bible. That's why some major states try to ban abortion for example.
    They are not banning it because it says so in the Bible, it is more of a legal debate on whether fetus is considered a human being or not.
    None of this, however, is related to the rape culture you were talking about. Are you against Catholics as well since so many of their priests sexually harassed many young boys, and even the Papacy tried to cover it up?
    Any form of abrahamic religious thought is dangerous and cancerous. However, some are more dangerous then others. Christianity and Judaism overall are not as big of a thread as Islam is. Less Christians take Bible seriously then Muslims take Quran.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; February 13, 2016 at 11:10 AM.

They are not banning it because it says so in the Bible, it is more of a jlegal debate on fetus is considered a human being or not.

Any form of abrahamic religious thought is dangerous and cancerous. However, some are more dangerous then others. Christianity and Judaism overall are not as big of a thread as Islam is. Less Christians take Bible seriously then Muslims take Quran.
    Oh, that's cute that you think the abortion debate in USA is due to a scientific disagreement... Funny how you're trying really hard not to give a direct answer to my question. You don't want to highlight the bigoted stance you've been vomiting here.
    The Armenian Issue

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by StarDreamer View Post
    As I've said before, the crimes such a small part of the population commit will not impact the total numbers in a meaningful way.
    Are you talking about these numbers?
    Germany 2015 Crime and Safety Report - OSAC
    Right-wing extremism remains a center-stage issue and is on the rise. Far-right extremists committed more than 17,000 crimes in 2011, including more than 800 violent crimes. In the same year, authorities linked right-wing extremists with the murders of at least 10 German nationals over a 13-year period. As recently as November 2012, the Federal Public Prosecutor brought charges against five suspected neo-Nazi supporters for allegedly setting up and supporting a terrorist association.

To help mitigate the threat of right-wing extremism, the government created a central database for monitoring violent right-wing extremists and recently proposed a ban on the neo-Nazi political party. If the ban is passed, the National Democratic Party (NPD) — the official name for the neo-Nazi party — would lose more than one million Euros (1,000,000€) in government funding.
    StarDreamer
    And no I'm neither prejudiced against muslims...What I am is against Islam
    Let's try this syllogism,
    Major premise: I'm prejudiced against Islam - (assumed to be true- you said it.)
    Minor premise: Muslim is person who follows Islam - (assumed to be true)
    Conclusion:I'm prejudiced against Muslims.

----
    Talking about Cologne,fresh news,
    Cologne : 55 des 58 agresseurs n'étaient pas des réfugiés

How about that?
    Last edited by Ludicus; February 13, 2016 at 07:47 PM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

StarDreamer's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    Are you talking about these numbers?
    Germany 2015 Crime and Safety Report - OSAC

Let's try this syllogism,
    Major premise: I'm prejudiced against Islam - (assumed to be true- you said it.)
    Minor premise: Muslim is person who follows Islam - (assumed to be true)
    Conclusion:I'm prejudiced against Muslims.

----
    Talking about Cologne,fresh news,

How about that?
    Oh really? I might think your ideas are moronic, it won't mean I think you should be hated for that reason. What I will do is do my utmost to eradicate those moronic ideas.

I.e. I hate SJW/PC culture ideology, I don't hate the person following those moronic ways. In other words, your conclusion is BS.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/ana...2.38&soc=-3.44 <-- "Dangerous far right bigot!" -SJWs

A lot of Christian countries do base their laws on the Bible. That's why some major states try to ban abortion for example.
    Thing is, Bible is too unclear and metaphoric/allegoric compared to Quran. Doesn't have direct "do it and don't" like the Quran. Many different lawsets from many different historic periods exist, there is no "universal lawset" So different interpretations exist. Portugal is part of the last Catholic countries in Europe and legalized abortion for example, in a democratic referendum. Keep in mind slut shaming here is still seen as natural as breathing.
    Idea being, "do what you want now, but don't complain on day of Final Judgement".
    None of this, however, is related to the rape culture you were talking about. Are you against Catholics as well since so many of their priests sexually harassed many young boys, and even the Papacy tried to cover it up?
    There was that stain, but Pope Francis, who has a gentle smiling face to outsiders of Vatican, even seen as weak by some, inside the Vatican he is an Iron Fisted reformer, feared by some. He has purged several pedophilia related cleric, with zero tolerance and punished those who lived in luxury, causing resentment from the corrupt ones.
    He excommunicated the mafia from catholicism, to great risk to his life in having extra chances of being assassinated.

Catholicism is like this, can change stance with different Pope, adapting to times, but keeping faithful to Dogma. Has good and bad cycles.
    Last edited by fkizz; February 14, 2016 at 05:44 AM.
    It will be seen that, as used, the word ‘Fascism’ is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers, shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else.

-George Orwell

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by StarDreamer View Post
    I.e. I hate SJW/PC culture ideology, I don't hate the person following those moronic ways
    Good try.Of course you are prejudiced toward Muslims.
    Let me give just one brief example: I admit I'm prejudiced against neo-nazis; I admit I'm prejudiced against fascists.
    ----
    Back to the topic,I noticed you haven't commented on ...
    Cologne police admit, "most of the attackers were not refugees" ( 58 attackers, 55 were not refugees)

Also, you haven't commented on...
    Germany 2015 Crime and Safety Report - OSAC. (quote from my last post)

I repeat, how about that?

---

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    ... can change stance with different Pope, adapting to times, but keeping faithful to Dogma. Has good and bad cycles.
    In fact, I take my hat off to Pope Francis.
    Last edited by Ludicus; February 14, 2016 at 06:03 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    Thing is, Bible is too unclear and metaphoric/allegoric compared to Quran. Doesn't have direct "do it and don't" like the Quran. Many different lawsets from many different historic periods exist, there is no "universal lawset" So different interpretations exist. Portugal is part of the last Catholic countries in Europe and legalized abortion for example, in a democratic referendum. Keep in mind slut shaming here is still seen as natural as breathing.
    Idea being, "do what you want now, but don't complain on day of Final Judgement".

There was that stain, but Pope Francis, who has a gentle smiling face to outsiders of Vatican, even seen as weak by some, inside the Vatican he is an Iron Fisted reformer, feared by some. He has purged several pedophilia related cleric, with zero tolerance and punished those who lived in luxury, causing resentment from the corrupt ones.
    He excommunicated the mafia from catholicism, to great risk to his life in having extra chances of being assassinated.

Catholicism is like this, can change stance with different Pope, adapting to times, but keeping faithful to Dogma. Has good and bad cycles.
    If you knew about history of Islam you'd realize that Islam is much more like that than Christianity is. There have been many movements based on different principles. Some relied on dogma, some relied on logic and reason. I posted this in an other thread but it might work here too:
    Curiously, not too long ago the "Orient" still served as a projection screen for the homoerotic wish-fantasies of the European bohème. Countless writers and artists such as André Gide, Oscar Wilde, Edward M. Forster, and Jean Genet made pilgrimages in the 19th and 20th centuries from homophobic Europe to Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, and various other Arab countries,10 where homosexual sex was not only met without any discrimination or subcultural ghettoization whatsoever, but rather, additionally as a result of rigid segregation of the sexes, seemed to be available on every corner. For example, in a letter to his friend Louis Bouilhet dated 15 January 1850, Gustave Flaubert notes concerning male-male "sodomy": "Here it is quite accepted [. . .] and it is spoken of at table in the hotel. Sometimes you do a bit of denying, and then everybody teases you and you end up confessing."
    The Armenian Issue

Oh, that's cute that you think the abortion debate in USA is due to a scientific disagreement... Funny how you're trying really hard not to give a direct answer to my question. You don't want to highlight the bigoted stance you've been vomiting here.
    As I pointed out earlier, religion does not dictate laws even in most Christian countries. My stance is not bigoted, since it is rather obvious that more Muslims take Quran literally and in most Muslim countries laws are directly based on Islamic ideas.

As I pointed out earlier, religion does not dictate laws even in most Christian countries. My stance is not bigoted, since it is rather obvious that more Muslims take Quran literally and in most Muslim countries laws are directly based on Islamic ideas.
    Oh, it is bigoted for sure to the extreme. It's most evident from the fact that you're trying to create a pissing contest between religions in order to deflect from acknowledging the failure of applying double standards. Carry on.
    The Armenian Issue

Only 3 of the 58 people arrested over the cologne attacks was Syrian or Iraqi, say police, as many as were German citizens arrested. The remainder were Algerian, Moroccan, or Tunisian, not recently arrived in Germany.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6874201.html

I wonder who will be first at trying to spin this...

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

You.

Yes. Spinning it with... Omg data!

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    Only 3 of the 58 people arrested ...I wonder who will be first at trying to spin this...
    Yep. Only three of 58 were refugees. Posts 504 and 507.
    In fact, I'm still waiting...zero answers.
    Charles Péguy

Thomas Piketty

StarDreamer's Avatar Domesticus

Yep. Only three of 58 were refugees. Posts 504 and 507.
    In fact, I'm still waiting...zero answers.
    So since 58/1000 have been caught we now now there were only 3 refugees? Right?

What if you asked how many of the 58 were muslim, wonder how many here would rush to spin that? =)

I'm sure it wouldn't be the same people asking about the spin in their numbers.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/ana...2.38&soc=-3.44 <-- "Dangerous far right bigot!" -SJWs

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Yep. Only three of 58 were refugees.
    Yep. Only three of 58 were germans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    3 Germans. 0 Turks? The biggest minority group in Germany which happened to be Muslims. Does that mean Germans are infinitely more prone to sexually assaulting people compared to Turks? There are about 3 million Turks in Germany. They're often criticized for being too religious or conservative. How many Algerians or Tunisians in Germany? The entire population of Africans in Germany isn't even half of Turks in Germany. Do you understand where I'm pointing at?
    The Armenian Issue

Oh, it is bigoted for sure to the extreme. It's most evident from the fact that you're trying to create a pissing contest between religions in order to deflect from acknowledging the failure of applying double standards. Carry on.
    What double standards? I clearly pointed out that Bible does not influence legislature in Europe, while a lot of muslim countries base their law on what is written in Quran.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Please read attentively, we are talking about refugees, the infamous "epidemic" of Muslim "refugee" rapes in Germany.
    Ulrich Bremer, révèle dans une interview à Die Welt que sur 58 agresseurs, 55 n’étaient pas des réfugiés
    Last edited by Ludicus; February 16, 2016 at 09:56 AM.
    Charles Péguy

Thomas Piketty

58 arrested of over a thousand individuals involved is a crap police work. Just saying. There's no need to ''spin numbers'' when 95% of perpetrators got away with it.

This is a lot like that other cover up attempted by Ferrets of the Rotheram case. 3 convicted ''British'' over 2600 rape cases, conclusion ''no immigrants involved''. Pff.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; February 16, 2016 at 10:24 AM.