Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Cologne and other NYE disorders

Default Re: Cologne and other NYE disorders

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post

Well at least some Dutch men know how to deal with the problem:

Is that the Russians gloating or mocking or both?
    I'm telling ya man, there is something in the water. This kind of stuff didn't use to happen back in the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    I'm telling ya man, there is something in the water. This kind of stuff didn't use to happen back in the old days.
    lol seriously, you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    If anything, its a show of weakness.
    I like how they did that in Finland, with badass dudes who organized to protect women form immigrant thugs and call themselves Sons of Odin.

HH is referring to a mob of skinheads that the government is about to ban from their thuggery:

http://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/...t-patrols.html

StarDreamer's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    HH is referring to a mob of skinheads that the government is about to ban from their thuggery:

http://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/...t-patrols.html
    They are looking at it for their racist tone, not for their thuggery. All they have done is walk around, they haven't enganged in violence.
    It is important that you keep to the facts.

And yes these guys are baffoons, there are other, better ways to keep the streets safe then outright racist groups. I would be supportive if the group would just be about protecting women period without it being from a specific group.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/ana...2.38&soc=-3.44 <-- "Dangerous far right bigot!" -SJWs

Quote Originally Posted by StarDreamer View Post
    They are looking at it for their racist tone, not for their thuggery. All they have done is walk around, they haven't enganged in violence.
    It is important that you keep to the facts.

And yes these guys are baffoons, there are other, better ways to keep the streets safe then outright racist groups. I would be supportive if the group would just be about protecting women period without it being from a specific group.
    By thuggery I mean their vigilantism which yes, the government is explicitly stating they are seeking to ban. The problem with this group is that they're not out to protect women, that's just the pretext of a gang of thugs looking to fight. Just how PEGIDA didn't care about Cologne, they just used it as a pretext to gather and assault police.

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

Four comments deleted. Please debate the topic and avoid personal comments.

The problem with this group is that they're not out to protect women, that's just the pretext of a gang of thugs looking to fight. Just how PEGIDA didn't care about Cologne, they just used it as a pretext to gather and assault police.
    Thats called retaliation actually. Its how things work for millenaries. Anyway if these skinheads wanted to gather peacefully in their respective cities in order to ensure civic vigilance you would call it Milice/SA/put_here_the_ name_of_local_Collaborators, right?

Not only skinheads by the way, saying if the Koln's mayor has called a civic guard of former german cops/firemen/soldiers as reinforcement of meagre contingents of Police, you would agreed?

I obviously prefere the civic guard option with former cops, but well, after these sexual assaults I considere its crazy to reproach something to skinheads. Sorry . Typical double standards made in Political Correctness.

Can't understand what point you're trying to make.

Can't understand what point you're trying to make.
    I wanted to means that the skinhead attacks were retaliations in response to "NYE disorders"...

Next time, if you want prevent "disorders":
    -Police should maintain order
    -if Police can't maintain order because of scarcity of local contingents, then call re-inforcements from other places
    -eventually allow former cops/firemen/soldiers to form a civic guard so local peoples having juridic notions and "experience"(in public order maintenance or just tough enough) can help the Police.

If public disorder and unsafety rule over a city, then don't be surprised that extremists will perform blind retaliations against the groups considered as guilty. You wanted to shelter refugees, now deal with consequences.

That's the same logic peope who blame women for dressing provocatively if they're raped.

Picture doesn't exist on that Facebook page, call .

Of course is bs. But pictures todays Zeitgeist. No middle ground all or nothing.

Accepting refugees under our democratic and legal processes is the legal ground. PEGIDA is not. The fantasy version of the left you just posted is not.

That's the same logic peope who blame women for dressing provocatively if they're raped.
    I don't think so, rapists are responsible of their acts, there is no excuse. All the problem its these events were perfectly predicable. I don't blame german civilians though. What happened in Koln also happened in France, several times(but not the same amplitude).

Nor I won't blame low-tiers german cops themselves, I keep in mind they obey to an administrative hierarchy, itself obeying to political power.

Quote Originally Posted by VINC.XXIII View Post
    I don't think so, rapists are responsible of their acts, there is no excuse. All the problem its these events were perfectly predicable.
    Sorry I am totally not following why fascist mobs are not responsible for their actions.

StarDreamer's Avatar Domesticus

By thuggery I mean their vigilantism which yes, the government is explicitly stating they are seeking to ban. The problem with this group is that they're not out to protect women, that's just the pretext of a gang of thugs looking to fight. Just how PEGIDA didn't care about Cologne, they just used it as a pretext to gather and assault police.
    Well, yes but we don't have a PEGIDA here. Sure they are gangs of thugs, and vigilantism is bad. Here is the key of the issue, they have yet to do other than patrol around. When they start to actually engage in violence they should be banned, they have yet to do so.

Ban them once they commit a crime, don't do it before that. You want to ban a group of people before they even commit a crime.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/ana...2.38&soc=-3.44 <-- "Dangerous far right bigot!" -SJWs

Quote Originally Posted by VINC.XXIII View Post
    I wanted to means that the skinhead attacks were retaliations in response to "NYE disorders"...

Next time, if you want prevent "disorders":
    -Police should maintain order
    -if Police can't maintain order because of scarcity of local contingents, then call re-inforcements from other places
    -eventually allow former cops/firemen/soldiers to form a civic guard so local peoples having juridic notions and "experience"(in public order maintenance or just tough enough) can help the Police.

If public disorder and unsafety rule over a city, then don't be surprised that extremists will perform blind retaliations against the groups considered as guilty. You wanted to shelter refugees, now deal with consequences.
    The main issue was that the cologne police did not enforce order and prevent crime then and there which was the only time to effectively enforce law and order in that situation. The secondary issue is that skinheads now protest violently and force the police to crack down on them to then whine about the rapist protecting police when their behaviour is simply a major distraction and still as ethical wrong as it was last year.

If I want to shelter refugees and now have to enforce discipline and order among them it is not a natural consequence that idiots force you to discipline them for their crap first because they get in your way.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Quote Originally Posted by StarDreamer View Post
    Well, yes but we don't have a PEGIDA here. Sure they are gangs of thugs, and vigilantism is bad. Here is the key of the issue, they have yet to do other than patrol around. When they start to actually engage in violence they should be banned, they have yet to do so.

Ban them once they commit a crime, don't do it before that. You want to ban a group of people before they even commit a crime.
    If it becomes the law, they're committing a crime. Nobody is talking about doing anything before the new law is passed. Non-point.