Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [TES HS] The Great War TES

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [TES HS] The Great War TES

The Great War

Background

It has been 171 years since Martin Septim sacrificed himself to stop the Oblivion crisis, and in this time the problems of Tamriel have not abated. Only a few years later, the Red year devastated Morrowind and the Argonians succeeded from the Empire mounting a vicious campaign of aggressive expansionism into weakened Morrowind, all of southern Morrowind fell and the Argonian advance was only halted by the warriors of House Redoran. In the 49th year of the Fourth Era out of Black Marsh came the floating city of Umbriel spreading undeath and plague wherever it went.
    Orsinium was sacked and the orcs have fled south East to the Mountains between Skyrim and Hammerfell to set up their New Orsinium. Daggerfall and Wayrest the two chief Kingdoms of High Rock remain prosperous secluded from the troubles of Tamriel, for now.
    In Hammerfell the Crowns and Forebears continue to wage war on one another for the right to rule all Redguards.
    The Dunmer begin to pick up the pieces of their broken Kingdom in Morrowind with House Redoran taking the reigns of power as the saviors of the Dunmer people.
    Perhaps most worryingly a political party in the Summerset Isles known as the Thalmor managed to take control of the Isles and rename them Alinor, their influence soon spread as they backed a coup in the government of Valenwood which led to Valenwoods succession from the ever weakening Empire and joining the newly founded Aldmeri Dominion. Elsweyr succeeded from the Empire and serves as a vassal state to the Aldmeri Dominion.

The new Emperor of Tamriel, Titus Mede II, only ascended to the throne 3 years ago in 168, but now faces a challenge like no other. The day is the 30th of Frostfall and an unannounced ambassador of the Aldmeri dominion has arrived in the Imperial City, he makes a list of demands to the new Emperor among the demands are hefty tributes, the outlawing of Talos worship, the disbandment of the Blades and ceding large areas of Southern Hammerfell to the Dominion, the Emperor refused at which point the Ambassador uncovered a cart he had brought to reveal hundreds of severed heads, the heads of ALL Blades agents in Summerset Isles and Valenwood. Thus the Great War Begins.
    The Thalmor general Lord Naarifin emerges in the South of Cyrodiil from hidden camps in the borders of Elsweyr, and quickly takes a control of Leyaviin. Simultaneously an army led by the Thalmor Lady Arannelya marched through Cyrodiil from Valenwood bypassing Anvil and Kvatch and moving to Hammerfell and other Thalmor forces quickly began to land on the Southern coast of Hammerfell...

Files

We wil be using The Elder Scrolls mod 1.0 ( or alternative torrent link) + patch 1.2 + my new patch (install in this order).

Admin - Hannibal2001

Players
    Tamriel Empire - Jadli
    Clan of Crowned - sub by TE
    High Rock Kingdoms - saleska2
    Kingdom of Skyrim - sub by TE
    Aldmeri Dominiom - Captainnorway

Clans of Blackmarsh - REDBOOSTY

Elsweyr Confederacy ( Pelletine and Anequina) - Ventos Mustel
    The Great Houses of Morrowind ( Redoran, Dres and Telvanni) - OPEN

Kingdom of New Orsinium - DEAD Captain Melon
    Clan of Forebears - DEAD

Unplayable
    Ashspawn ( Dagoth faction)
    The Undead( remains of Umbriel)

Note
    Please take in your diplomatic considerations that in the beginning of the game Elsweyr is vassal of The Aldmeris. Skyrim, High Rock and Hammerfell ( except of New Orsinium) are vassals of TE. Diplomacy is open, so it can change during the game.

Map

The Rules
    - You have 24hrs to complete your factions turn. This rule will be strictly enforced by the Admin..
    - If you can not complete your turn within the time limit then inform the Admin before your 24hrs is up. The Admin may then choose to sub the turn or occassionally may grant a 12-24hr extension.
    -The Admin will not waste time trying to make contact with a late player. Its up to you to let the admin know you will be late. If you do not, then expect to be subbed. If you are late too often or constantly need extensions you will be replaced
    - When admin intervention is needed you must send admin a PM explaining the situation. Don't bother posting issues about other players on the main Thread.
    - You may not enter provincies behind the RED LINE.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect
    - If you are discovered using an exploit/bug/cheat of any kind then you will be removed from the HotSeat. This is a 0 tolerance rule. So if you think what you are doing might be an exploit.. well then guess what? It probably is. Confirm with the Admin if needed before making a post.

Military rules
    - Battles between human players are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult/trebuchet) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the tringurn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports without defeating enemy ships first. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port. Ports can be also blockaed by land units -
    At least two units of land army for each ship inside the port are required to blockade the port.
    -
    No posting defeats.
    - You are not allowed to siege a settlement for purpose to deny garisson in participating in the battle, if the garrison could turn the tide of battle against you.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile further to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Each unit of ballista/trebuchet/catapult can be used just once in each turn to take settlement.
    Ballistas can assault wooden walls/forts
    catapult can assault also basic stone walls/castles
    and trebuchets can assault also large/huge stone walls/fortresses/citadels.
    - Magicians allow you to attack higher level of walls - So for example with ballista+mages you can attack forts/stone walls. (GB mages do not count)

- Limit of 2 forts per region/player. Minimum of 4 units per fort.

Agent rules

- Use of spies/assassin for anything else than scouting is now forbidden.
    - Assassins arent allowed to kill FL or FH and any family members. They can sabotage
    ( 60%), and they can kill generals They need 60% chance to assassinate, against other assassins just 40% needed. Screenshots required.
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

Settlement rules
    - Destroying buildings isnt allowed (only exceptions are churches, which can be destroyed immediatly after taking a settlement, and magician buildings)
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disban
    ded.

Last edited by Jadli; April 22, 2018 at 05:20 AM.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Great War TES HS - New HS, recruiting players

i take it back, can i get black marsh ?please, and nice work on this jadli
    Last edited by zkarel; December 25, 2015 at 02:55 AM. Reason: rethought

Can i be New Orsinium?

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

I'll take Skyrim, to hell with it

Also why are some of the Skyrim territories controled by TE? Not that I'm complaining, just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Urke View Post
    I'll take Skyrim, to hell with it

Also why are some of the Skyrim territories controled by TE? Not that I'm complaining, just asking.
    It's because it is/was an Imperial province so the Empire had a large influence there, as for Falkreath the Empire AI needs it.

Same with Hammerfell and High-Rock

If this is still open, may I take Clan of Forebears? This will be my first hotseat. Thanks!

Gaming Emeritus

Sorry, we are already full and launched. You dont see it because of this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ms-rolled-back

Once I find some new spot i shall give it to you

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: The Great War TES HS

The dark days are ahead, but The Empire shall fight the invaders, and save all humanity from being enslaved by the elves!

Clan of Crowned up! http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn...Crowned_1c.sav

Check the rules. There are new ones.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Sorry for the delay, important school stuff etc, Dagrfeels up! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3M...ew?usp=sharing
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

KingofPoland's Avatar Semisalis

Jadli, is this the same patchwork than for Tamriel Total war? I try to load the turn and an unspecified error crashes the game.
    Last edited by KingofPoland; January 17, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Gaming Emeritus

no, its different, You need to make separate TES folder and extract my new patch into it. Link is in OP

KingofPoland's Avatar Semisalis

Sorry for the Delay, Wayrest up https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing

EDIT: 5 turns for a Holk, really!? How come?

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPoland View Post
    Sorry for the Delay, Wayrest up https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing

EDIT: 5 turns for a Holk, really!? How come?
    The Shipbuilders have unionized and gone on strike. Really un-opportune timing but, what are you going to do?

Gaming Emeritus

G is away for a week or so, so I subbed him http://www.mediafire.com/download/lv...S_Skyrim_1.sav

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Does this rule mean someone can attack my armies if I leave them in range or what? Or can they only move into my territory?

- NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    I need to know so I can not get ed on the first turn.

Gaming Emeritus

You can attack/enter lands of those players, who already played their turns. Once you played your first turn, everybody can attack you

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Altmer numba wan.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

If anyone wants to carve out their own kingdom from this crumbling empire we are willing to help you, the Imperials don't deserve to rule other races.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8B...ew?usp=sharing Argonians up
    Last edited by Arrow2daknee; January 23, 2016 at 07:37 AM.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast