Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [TES HS] The Great War TES

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

Default Re: The Great War TES HS

actuly i need to cheak something now Lord believes some ships moved after they were defeated

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

I will play my turn as soon as I get the answer from admin.

the army has disappread that was on the ship will deal with this in the morning

OK a rule has been broken by the black mash player moving a fleet after it was defeated unloading the troops on it and then putting the ship back to were it should have been.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I believe this requires punsihment, not just a warning as it is clear the player knows what he/she did. The player broke a rule, and tried to get away with it...

(saying this as an admin, not as a player)
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Okay I am going to address a couple things here. First Zkarel, breaking the rules is becoming a habit of yours. Be more careful to read the rules. I agree with Athelstan, a fine needs to be issued here. And more severe penalties will be issued to this player if this trend continues, intentional or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Luka View Post
    I didn't see the VM. I would like to ask for a PM when my turn comes. I am really busy recently and barely still check the forums.
    Also I would need a clear save.
    As we discussed already thru PMs. It is not other players responsibility to send you a PM so don't use it as a reason for you being late repeatedly, as if it is other players fault for not sending a PM.
    Redoran was up on March 17, one week later and the turn still isn't up. If you can not take your turns on time or keep yourself updated on TWC then don't sign up for campaigns with a 24hr time limit. 1 week is far too long to delay a turn for one player. Sure he will say it was delayed because of the rule violation or not receiving a PM but once again, it is up to EACH player to play their turns on time and the violation should have been discovered days before the 23rd.
    This is your final warning, get your turns done within the time limit or the permitted extension time or you will be removed.
    Last edited by Macrath; March 24, 2016 at 12:13 PM.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

just disband the army and gib me a fine. I keep speeding through the turns or just bending the rules i guess.
    Will need to slow things down

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Ok so first of all I joined because I was asked to since you were missing a player. I never played The elder scrolls mod before and I decided it would be interesting to try something new and I surely didn't join to slow everyone down or something. I enjoy playing HS's and I started to enjoy this one as well. When I joined I also had time to follow the forums every day. Now things have changed. I don't have time to follow the forums every day anymore. I didn't even know the HS restarted untill I got the notification about my turn being up and seeing that it was the first turn again. I first thought it was a mistake. At least for now I can say that I will try but I can't promise that I will be able to check the forum every day to see if my turn is up. Maybe things will change again soon and I will be able to follow the forums every day again but I can't say for sure. Otherwise I usually play my turn as soon as I get them and I am rarely late. But if you believe it to be better for this HS I have no problem resigning and leaving the faction to other player.

Empire up!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lord Luka; March 24, 2016 at 01:46 PM.

Honestly, if you get called offside in a game of football/soccer do you argue it and give excuses. No you take the penalty/warning and you move on, how is this any different?

One last time. And this is for all players/admins.
    It is up to each player to play his/her turn. It is up to each player to send notification via PM/VM to the next player. It is up to each player to keep themselves up to date with their turns on TWC. If a player is late, it is up to that player to notify the admin and request an extension or find a sub/replacement if you are going to be late by multiple days. It is the Admin/GS responsibility to enforce the rules and create an environment that is considerate and enjoyable for ALL players involved.
    This is not me being rude and it certainly is not a personal matter that needs to be debated. It is fact, plain and simple.

Clearly these rules have been quite relaxed lately but that does not mean either the players or admins should get used to such long delays being the norm. Such delays only lose player interest and I think it perfectly reasonable when people want the rules to be followed. Delays will happen, but as admins we need do our best to take care of such things sooner and as players we need to do our best to prevent delays.

Is any of this unreasonable or confusing?
    Last edited by Macrath; March 24, 2016 at 04:50 PM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

will play very very soon, just waiting for response from ally

Who knows how long an ally could take to respond to a message. Turns should not be delayed for such reasons. Get diplomacy done between turns or during turns, delays for diplomacy are just inconsiderate to others.

Do the following rules read differently to some people?

- You have 24hrs to complete your factions turn. This rule will be strictly enforced by the Admin..
    - If you can not complete your turn within the time limit then inform the Admin before your 24hrs is up. The Admin may then choose to sub the turn or occassionally may grant a 12-24hr extension.

Last edited by Macrath; March 26, 2016 at 03:51 PM.

Gaming Emeritus

Ok sorry, turn played http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk..._Crowned_4.sav

The best warriors of Imperial legion crushed an army of elves, who attempted to sneak in our lands! PIC

In other news, Elven host landed in Daggerfall kingdom, besieging all their castles. We can only hope that King Gerard will repel the invaders
    Last edited by Jadli; March 26, 2016 at 06:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Both the links are for the pic!
    and Peaman

Gaming Emeritus

fixed

Blog Entries

Daggerfall up! https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...TVzR2RmNXBadWc

Fort Rosenguard taken!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    and Peaman

KingofPoland's Avatar Semisalis

Wayrest up https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing

Now for my turn, all I can say is that I am quite safe from your pitiful little band (anyone who knows this quote gets rep )

Gelnumbra https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing
    Glenpoint https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing
    Daggerfall https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing
    Naval battle near betony https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing
    Betony https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing
    Naval battle near Anticler https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing
    Naval battle near Glenpoint https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6H...ew?usp=sharing

Now for two things:
    1) I seem to have lost the screenshot of the Betony win, I can replay my turn up to that point and consistently get similar result, so if someone really wants to see it I can post it, but the elves lost all their troops there either way as they had no ships where they could flee.
    2) As for the last naval battle, I tried playing the turn 3 times and couldn't get a clear victory, but I felt it wasn't the end of the world as no general was on that ship and only a few troops were left.

Blog Entries

Great work! The Dominion shall fa(i)ll!

I believe the quote was from Darth Sidious, cant remember when excatly
    and Peaman

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    Great work! The Dominion shall fa(i)ll!

I believe the quote was from Darth Sidious, cant remember when excatly
    The Great Heathen Army is on it's way.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

Urke's Avatar Semisalis

Aldmeris have lost quite the battles, to be honest, I was surprised when I saw this... splitting up the army so you can besiege more settlements at once... not quite the winning tactic, as it proves, could've worked if there were fewer defenders.