Thread: Get more generals?

Icon5 Get more generals?

How go get more generals those who are not family member I found that adoption(mostly pop up when starting new turn) and Upgrading Captain both of these ways they will be family member but how can I get general that is just a general not family member (like most of general in Gondor)

sry for bad English and thanks in advance

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Get more generals?

Well the maximum number of general you can have depends on the number of settlements you control; you can start with more, but you will not receive any "adoption" or "man of the hour" messages if you already have maximum number. IIRC male kids (those not grown to adulthood yet) also count and take one slot for available generals, but I'm not totally sure about

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

He wonder if you can get new generals during the campaign who are not part of the family tree; the answer to that is no.
    All new generals you can get will become part of the family.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Oh thanks so much!
    So the only way to get simple general is to bribe from some other factions and I don't want to do that lol.

You can mod the game to make the factions generals bodyguards recruitable if you like to keep the bloodline pure but want more generals. Check the export_descr_units file to get the code name of the bodyguards and then make them recruitable in the export_descr_buildings file. Be sure to use notepad++ if you are using a major mod like MOS or DVC. I suggest making them recruitable from the higher core buildings such as large stone walls and fortresses.

I believe if you already have a lot of generals the bodyguards will just have the unit but if you don't this will get you a few more.