Thread: 2 little questions

Default 2 little questions

Hi there,

I have just started playing this mod, it's awesome, i just have 2 little questions. I'm playing as Isengard. I play with the DAC submod, but those questions aren't DAC only right?
    1. I got a message that the one ring was in a certain Rohan city, i conquered it, killed their king, but nothing happened. How do i get the ring and what can i do with it?
    2. I got an invite for a invasion to Dale, i just don't know how to join. The other servants of Sauron have already accepted

Default Re: 2 little questions

Get a general with 7-8 other units at the least (Add more if you're planning to keep the settlement) then click the "join invasion" button after double clicking the stack and seeing the general profile page. Just like calling a crusade.

1. perhaps you came to late, you have to conquer the town quickly to get the ring sometimes

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

1. In case you was not fast enough, as ulfi suggest, I make a guess: you had 8 ancillaries already on the general leading army? It's the classic mistake people make over and over.
    A general can never have mroe than 8. It's no bug and it's nothing that can be changed, it's standard; and just the same as in M2 and TATW.
    If you have a full list of ancillaries when you take the city the Ring is lost and will appear again somewhere else in a while.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory