Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTW2 is now out for Mac, how to get SS to work?

Default Re: MTW2 is now out for Mac, how to get SS to work?

When I open Wine I don't see some of the same options, it's just Start. Never used it before, trying to get this to work on my Mac so I'm rather clueless here.

NVM I wasn't looking at wineSKIN. Let's see if I can figure this out.
    Last edited by vae victus; April 10, 2018 at 07:21 AM.
    "Suffer little children," said the controller.
    -Brave New World

Having the same issue.
    -Brave New World

Quote Originally Posted by Porre View Post
    I gather from your post you've gotten it to work. I can't quite figure out what he means at step 16 with the SS6.3 directory. I can't seem to find that directory. Any help would be greatly appreciated (https://crstanier.co.uk/journal/18-i...sion-for-macos).
    OK, i found it. Just search for in within the wineskin app you created and you'll find SS6.3, then just follow the rest of the directions.
    -Brave New World

Hey guys, I have followed the directions from this thread to install the Grand campaign map on my Mac (with steam version of TW). The campaign map works and that is great, but when I enter a battle none of the unit "cards" display, and neither do any of the battle commands on the bottom. It is all just blank, apart from the generals card. If I select on the units on battle field I can get them to move and attack etc but obviously I miss out on being able to use formations, run/walk, special abilities etc.

Has anyone encountered this problem for either grand campaign or any other mod when installing on a Mac?

Arkos's Avatar Laetus

So I have the Mac App Store version and am wondering how to successfully launch the Stainless Steel mod. I download it and put it in the mods folder and launch with the advanced settings message "--features.mod=mods/ss6.3" and it doesn't work. Do I have the wrong file? Do I need to do something different? Does anyone know?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12