Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Third Age Total War for Mac: Now that Macs have M2?

Default Re: Third Age Total War for Mac: Now that Macs have M2?

I'm on it. So far I've been able to fix Minas Tirith and Helms Deep but I had no success with Osgiliath or Cirith Ungol. I've no idea what to do. Are you in touch with the guy who made the 4.9 patch? Maybe he could give us some directions.

No, I haven't even talked to him, but its this guy: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/membe...leo-civil-uefs

I don't know how much of a help he can be, he quit modding some time ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Jankmaster98 View Post
    With the new release of Mediveal 2 Total War for the Mac App store would it be out of the question for modders around here to try and bring this awesome mod to mac users... This was the mod that really got me into the total war games in general and I would really love to see it on my mac... I know that the M2 release on Mac literal just happened, but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in adapting the mod for mac, and whether or not putting it (base game) on mac store gives the modders limitations that would prevent the mod from working... In any case part of it would have to be done by the main team me thinks because the mod at present use exe for installation and macs don't really run that program... This might be a premature question, but it's still one I'd like to hear if people are interested in.. I haven't been around a long time and maybe everyone has moved on from this project, but I still would love to be able to play this mod again!

LINK on how to install it properly:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15030219

Ye like with the wine third age we cant play on custom settlements and siege battles

hi evry1, wanted to know if any1 else was having a problem with sieging cities not custom 1s just regular large cities. I sieged and attacked an orc city and the game CTD. If there's any1that can help thanks. (I'm on a mac)

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Leo11 View Post
    hi evry1, wanted to know if any1 else was having a problem with sieging cities not custom 1s just regular large cities. I sieged and attacked an orc city and the game CTD. If there's any1that can help thanks. (I'm on a mac)
    Hi there, and welcome to TWC Forums

It is advisable to write the whole words (everyone, and not "every1" ) and not the twitter style words. Otherwise, it goes against " Hard to read post" in TWC Rules.

After all, you are allowed 10000 characters per post.
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

How to fix the black screen scenarios(those that have videos) for mac?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12