Thread: Third Age Total War for Mac: Now that Macs have M2?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Third Age Total War for Mac: Now that Macs have M2?

With the new release of Mediveal 2 Total War for the Mac App store would it be out of the question for modders around here to try and bring this awesome mod to mac users... This was the mod that really got me into the total war games in general and I would really love to see it on my mac... I know that the M2 release on Mac literal just happened, but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in adapting the mod for mac, and whether or not putting it (base game) on mac store gives the modders limitations that would prevent the mod from working... In any case part of it would have to be done by the main team me thinks because the mod at present use exe for installation and macs don't really run that program... This might be a premature question, but it's still one I'd like to hear if people are interested in.. I haven't been around a long time and maybe everyone has moved on from this project, but I still would love to be able to play this mod again!

LINK on how to install it properly:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15030219
    Last edited by ElvenKind; July 06, 2016 at 12:04 PM. Reason: added link to the proper steps