Thread: Cant find any roman office guide

Default Cant find any roman office guide

How can I make my FM become tribune, quaestor, consul, etc... I tried to find some guide but I found none.

Vlixes's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Cant find any roman office guide

I do not know the conditions but it happens in the game or do you mean how to designate the title through the console of the game?

alextmusic's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Cant find any roman office guide

As far as I have understood:
    What I did to get the marian reforms (which need one of your guys to be consul/ex consul, popularis and all the good stuff) was to get him to wars very early in his life, fighting battles, getting settlements by only occupying. Then he'll become imperator. Get him to build temples of Ceres and he ll get popularis. Get him to Rome at the age of 30 or 35 and he ll become consul after celebrating his trimph. That's tested 100%. Worked with 4 of my guys.

For quaestors and tribunes they just need to stay inside cities and basically rule. If you build stuff as they re inside the cities they ll rise.

For tribunus milite they need to lead an army at least for 2 seasons I think.

Some of the traits depend on the character's background (if he's a patricius or a plebian). If you go watching them how they get the traits you ll figure it out